E3S Web Conf.
Volume 89, 2019The 2018 International Symposium of the Society of Core Analysts (SCA 2018)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Laboratory Core Analysis|
|Published online||29 March 2019|
- Y. Li, D. Ruth, G. Mason and N. R. Morrow, “Pressures acting in counter-current spontaneous imbibition”. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering, 52, 87–99 (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Å. Haugen, M.A. Fernø, G. Mason and N. R. Morrow, “Capillary pressure and relative permeability estimated from a single spontaneous imbibition test”. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering, 115, 66–77 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Fernø, Å. Haugen, S. Wickramathilaka, J. Howard, A. Graue, G. Mason and N.R. Morrow, Magnetic resonance imaging of the development of fronts during spontaneousimbibition. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering, 101, 1–11 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q. Meng, H. Liu and J. Wang, “Entrapment of the Non-wetting Phase during Co-current Spontaneous Imbibition”. Energy & Fuels, 29, 686–694 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.R. Morrow and G. Mason, “Recovery of oilby spontaneous imbibition”. Current Opinion in Colloid & Interface Science, 6, 321–337 (2001). [Google Scholar]
- Firoozabadi A., “Recovery mechanisms in fractured reservoirs and ﬁeld performance”. Journal of Canadian Petroleum Technology, 39 (2000). [Google Scholar]
- Pooladi-Darvish M.Firoozabadi A., Cocurrent and Countercurrent Imbibition in a Water-Wet Matrix Block. SPE Journal, 5, 9. SPE-38443-PA (2000). [Google Scholar]
- Dong M., Dullien F.L. and Zhou J., “Characterization of Waterﬂood Saturation Proﬁle Histories by the ‘Complete’ Capillary Number”. Transport in Porous Media, 31, 213–237 (1998) Transport in Porous Media. [Google Scholar]
- Andersen P.Ø.,Brattekås B.,Walrond K.,Aisyah D.S.,Nødland O.,Lohne A.,Haugland H.,Føyen T.L. and Fernø M.A., “Numerical Interpretation of Laboratory SpontaneousImbibition -Incorporation of the Capillary Back Pressure and How it Affects SCAL” Abu Dhabi International Petroleum Exhibition & Conference Abu Dhabi, UAE. (2017) Society of Petroleum Engineers. [Google Scholar]
- A.Y. Foley, H.A. Nooruddin and M. J. Blunt, “The impact of capillary backpressure on spontaneous counter-current imbibition in porous media”. Advances in Water Resources, 107, 405–420 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Føyen T.L.,Fernø M.A.andBrattekås B., “TheOnset of Spontaneous Imbibition: How Irregular Fronts Inﬂuence Imbibition Rate and Scaling Groups” SPE Improved Oil Recovery Conference, Tulsa, Oklahoma USA. (2018) Society of Petroleum Engineers. [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Kyte and L. A. Rapoport, “Linear Waterﬂood Behavior and End Effects in Water-Wet Porous Media”. Journal of Petroleum Technology, 10, 4SPE-929-G (1958). [Google Scholar]
- H. Fischer and N. R. Morrow, “Scaling of oilrecovery by spontaneous imbibition for widevariation in aqueous phase viscosity with glycerol as the viscosifying agent”. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering, 52, 35–53 (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.