E3S Web Conf.
Volume 89, 2019The 2018 International Symposium of the Society of Core Analysts (SCA 2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Improved SCAL techniques and Interpretation|
|Published online||29 March 2019|
- B. Li and S.M. Benson, “Influence of small-scale heterogeneity on upward CO2 plume migration in storage aquifers”. Advances in Water Resources, 83, 389–404 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- R. Pini, S.C.M. Krevor and S.M. Benson, “Capillary pressure and heterogeneity for the CO2/water system in sandstone rocks at reservoir conditions”. Advances in Water Resources, 38, 48–59 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Maas, J.C., and A. Hebing, “Quantitative X-ray CT for SCAL Plug Homogeneity Assessment”, SCA-004 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- S.J. Jackson, S. Agada, C.A. Reynolds and S. Krevor, “Characterizing Drainage Multiphase Flow in Heterogeneous Sandstones”. Water Resources Research, 54(4), 3139–3161 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Krevor, S., S Agada, S Jackson, C Reynolds and B Niu, “Combining core floods and numerical simulation to measure flow properties in heterogeneous rocks”, SCA-022 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- R. Pini and S.M. Benson, “Capillary pressure heterogeneity and hysteresis for the supercritical CO2/water system in a sandstone”. Advances in Water Resources, 108, 277–292 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- P. Egermann and R. Lenormand, “A New Methodology to Evaluate the Impact of Localized Heterogeneity on Petrophysical Parameters (kr, Pc) Applied to Carbonate Rocks”. Petrophysics, 45(5), 335–345 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- Olivier, P., L. Cantegrel, J. Laveissière and N. Guillonneau, “Multiphase flow behaviour in vugular carbonates using X-Ray CT”, SCA-013 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- G. Chierici, “Novel Relations for Drainage and Imbibition Relative Permeabilities”. SPE Journal, 275–276 (1984). [Google Scholar]
- C. Land, “Calculation of imbibition relative permeability for two- and three-phase flow from rock properties”. SPE Journal, 8(2), 149–156 (1968). [Google Scholar]
- B. Raeesi, N.R. Morrow and G. Mason, “Capillary Pressure Hysteresis Behavior of Three Sandstones Measured with a Multistep Outflow-Inflow Apparatus”. Vadose Zone Journal, 13, 3 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.A. Killough, “Reservoir simulation with history-dependent saturation functions”. SPE Journal, 16(1), 37–48 (1976). [Google Scholar]
- L. Odsæter, C. Berg and A. Rustad, “Rate Dependency in Steady-State Upscaling”. Transport in Porous Media, 110, 565–589 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- L. Trevisan, R. Pini, A. Cihan, J.T. Birkholzer, Q. Zhou and T.H. Illangasekare, “Experimental analysis of spatial correlation effects on capillary trapping of supercritical CO2 at the intermediate laboratory scale in heterogeneous porous media”. Water Resources Research, 51, 8791–8805 (2015). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.