E3S Web Conf.
Volume 89, 2019The 2018 International Symposium of the Society of Core Analysts (SCA 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Pore Scale Imaging and Modeling|
|Published online||29 March 2019|
- E. Amott, “Observations Relating to the Wettability of Porous Rock”. Trans. AIME, 216, 156–162 (1959). [Google Scholar]
- E.C. Donaldson, R.D. Thomas and P.B. Lorenz, “Wettability Determination and Its Effect on Recovery Efficiency”. SPE J., 9, 13–20 (1969). [Google Scholar]
- S. Strand, D.C. Standnes and T. Austad, “New wettability test for chalk based on chromatographic separation of SCN− and SO42−”. J. Petr. Sci. and Eng., 52, 187–197 (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.J. Hirasaki, “Wettability: Fundamentals and Surface Forces”. SPE Formation Eval., 6, 217–226 (1991). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Sohrabi, Mahzari P., Farzaneh S.A., Mills J.R., Tsolis P. and Ireland S., “Novel Insights into Mechanisms of Oil Recovery by Low Salinity Water Injection”. (2015) SPE-172778-MS. [Google Scholar]
- M. Kumar, A. Fogden, T. Senden and M. Knackstedt, “Investigation of Pore-Scale Mixed Wettability”. SPE J., 17, 20–30 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Idowu, H. Long, P.E. Øren, A.M. Carnerup, A. Fogden, I. Bondino and L. Sundal, “Wettability analysis using micro-CT, FESEM and QEMSCAN, and its applications to digital rock physics”. Int. Symp. Society of Core Analysts, SCA2015-10 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- M. Rücker, W.B. Bartels, M.A. Boone, T. Bultreys, H. Mahani and S. Berg, “Pore-scale Processes in Amott Spontaneous Imbibition Tests.” EAGE Conference and Exhibition, Paris, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- P.E. Øren and S. Bakke, “Reconstruction of Berea sandstone and pore-scale modeling of wettability effects.” J. Petr. Sci. and Eng., 39, 177–199 (2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Dixit, J.S. Buckley, S.R. McDougall and K.S. Sorbie, “Core Wettability: Should IAH equal IUSBM?” Int. Symp. Society of Core Analysts, SCA1998-09 (1998). [Google Scholar]
- Prodanovic M., Lindquist W.B. and Seright R.S., “Residual Fluid Blobs and Contact Angle Measurements from X-Ray Images of Fluid Displacement.” XVI Int. Conf. Comp. Methods in Water Resources, (2006)CMWR-XVI. [Google Scholar]
- M. Andrew, B. Bijeljic and M.J. Blunt, “Pore-scale Contact Angle Measurements at Reservoir Conditions Using X-ray Microtomography”. Adv. Water Resources, 68, 24–31 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.