E3S Web Conf.
Volume 95, 2019The 3rd International Conference on Power, Energy and Mechanical Engineering (ICPEME 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||13 May 2019|
- Sun C, Guo S, Li D. The technology of MIMU/GPS navigation[J]. Mechanical management and development, 2006, 02:83–84+86. [Google Scholar]
- Grewal M S, Weill L R, Andrews A P. Global Positioning Systems, Inertal Navigation, and Integration, w. Diskette (3 1/2 Zoll)[M]. Wiley & Sons, 2001. [Google Scholar]
- Han S, Wang J. A Novel Initial Alignment Scheme for Low-Cost INS Aided by GPS for Land Vehicle Applications[J]. Journal of Navigation, 2010, 63(4):663–680. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yang Y, Farrell J A. Two antennas GPS-aided INS for attitude determination[J]. Control Systems Technology IEEE Transactions on, 2003, 11(6):905–918. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Park C, Kim I, Jee G I, et al. An error analysis of GPS compass[C]// Sice '97. Proceedings of the, Sice Conference. International Session Papers. IEEE, 1997:1037–1042. [Google Scholar]
- Emel’yantsev G I, Stepanov A P, Blazhnov B A, et al. Improving the accuracy of GPS compass for small-sized objects[J]. Gyroscopy and Navigation, 2015, 6(3): 166–171. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Emel'yantsev G I, Stepanov A P, Blazhnov B A, et al. Using satellite receivers with a common clock in a small-sized GNSS compass[C]//Integrated Navigation Systems (ICINS), 2017 24th Saint Petersburg International Conference on. IEEE, 2017: 1–2. [Google Scholar]
- Deng L, Guo H, Xiros N, et al. A research on roll angle calculations based on IMU/GPS compass for ships[C]// Position, Location and Navigation Symposium. IEEE, 2016:976–980. [Google Scholar]
- Qin H, Li C, Zheng X, et al. A JTIDS/INS/DGPS navigation system with pseudorange differential information transmitted over Link-16: design and implementation[J]. Gps Solutions, 2013, 17(3):391–402. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Y, Becker M, Becker D, et al. Improving the performance of tightly-coupled GPS/INS navigation by using time-differenced GPS-carrier-phase measurements and low-cost MEMS IMU[J]. Gyroscopy & Navigation, 2015, 6(2):133–142. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Teunissen P J G. The least-squares ambiguity decorrelation adjustment: a method for fast GPS integer ambiguity estimation[J]. Journal of Geodesy, 1995, 70(1-2):65–82. [Google Scholar]
- Ren G, Mao X, Wu C. A method for GPS single frequency & single epoch orientation determination with MEMS INS aided[C]// Ieee/sice International Symposium on System Integration. IEEE, 2015:346–351. [Google Scholar]
- Wang J, Yang L. Research on GPS orientation attitude measurement system[J]. Application of Electronic Technique, 2016. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.