E3S Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2019XXII International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2019)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Modern Building Materials|
|Published online||29 May 2019|
- Inozemtcev A S, Korolev E V, Duong T Q 2018 Vestnik MSGU 7 (118) pp 863–876 [Google Scholar]
- 3dtoday.ru [Internet] the company WPAS from Italy printed a house of land and straw for 900 euros, [cited 24.01.2019] Available from: https://3dtoday.ru/blogs/dddcopy-gmail-com/the-company-wpas-from-italy-printed-a-house-of-earth-and-straw-for-900 [Google Scholar]
- 3dtoday.ru [Internet] 3D-printing technology from concrete of Sika company received the award of the international competition [cited 25.12.2018] Available from: http://3dtoday.ru/blogs/news3dtoday/the-technology-of-3d-printing-of-concrete-by-sika-received-the-award-o [Google Scholar]
- MIT [Internet] 3-D printing offers new approach to making buildings [cited 25.12.2018] Available from: http://news.mit.edu/2017/3-d-printing-buildings-0426 [Google Scholar]
- Apis Cor [Internet] the first house was printed in Russia [cited 25.12.2017] Available from: http://apis-cor.com/about/news/first-house [Google Scholar]
- Korolev E V, Chevychalov A A 2012 Nanotechnology in construction 2 pp 25-32 [Google Scholar]
- Inozemtcev A S, Korolev E V 2014 High-strength lightweight fiber-reinforced concrete Patent RF 2548303 [Google Scholar]
- Inozemtcev A S 2014 Magazine of Civil Engineering 51 (7) pp 31-37 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Inozemtcev A S, Korolev E V 2018 Advanced Materials Research 1040 pp 176-182 [Google Scholar]
- Hwang D, Khoshnevis B 2005 22nd International Symposium on Automation and Robotics in Construction p 6 [Google Scholar]
- Khoshnevis B, Bukkapatnam S, Kwon H, Saito J 2001 Rapid Prototyping Journal 7 pp 32-41 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.