E3S Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2019XXII International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Hydrotechnical Construction and Melioration|
|Published online||29 May 2019|
- F.Sh. Shaazizov Some aspects of the study of rational methods of water selection, Coll. of art. Modern problems of agriculture: The Present and Perspective. Moldova, pp. 64-68. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- F.Sh. Shaazizov, A.A. Ergashev To the question of the study of channel processes at the site of a dam-free intake, Coll. of art. Improving the efficiency, reliability and safety of hydraulic structures, Tashkent, I, pp. 509-514. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- F.Sh. Shaazizov, A.B. Nasrulin Experience in researching topical issues of rational and efficient use of water resources in the lower reaches of the river Amu Darya Inf. and Analit. J. “Ecology and Industry of Kazakhstan” 2 46 Republic of Kazakhstan, Almaty pp. 48-51. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- F.Sh. Shaazizov Research of the non-dammed water intake site at the KMK from the Amudarya River, Coll. of art. Water for Sustainable Development of Central Asia “Water for Sustainable Development, 2018-2028” Dushanbe: PROMEXPO Publishing House, pp. 353 358. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- F.Sh. Shaazizov To the calculation of the depths in the separation of the stream Coll. of art. IWP AScRUz, 3 Tashkent, pp. 170-176. (1995) [Google Scholar]
- F.Sh. Shaazizov Recommendations for hydraulic calculation of open flow division nodes, Coll. of art. Modern problems of hydropower, Tashkent, pp. 38-39. (1997) [Google Scholar]
- F.Sh. Shaazizov Hydraulic studies of the open flow division node, Coll. of art. Land Reclamation and Water Management, Tashkent, pp. 103-105. (1997) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Oficerov Questions hydraulics water intake State publishing house of literature on construction and architecture p.235 (1952) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Bryzgalov Influence of the width and angle of the front of a bottomless water intake on the seizure of sediment and floating bodies into the outlet, Reports of the TAA, l (56) pp. 226-231. (1960) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Kartvelishvili Unsteady modes in power units of hydroelectric power stations, Gosenergoizdat p.136. (1951) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Makkaveev Distribution of longitudinal and transverse velocities in open streams GGI 2 (56) pp.126-128. (1947) [Google Scholar]
- N.E. Markova The main differential equation for the motion of a fluid with a variable flow rate in two-way dividing flow Hydraulic calculations of canals and structures pp.180-187. (1987) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Marchenko, I.E. Frolova On the question of the influence of the knot of division at the branching of the natural channel, Coll. of art. Hydraulic research facilities. Cleaning liquid. Saratov, pp.67-78. (1982) [Google Scholar]
- I.K. Nikitin Turbulent bed flow and processes in the bottom region, Coll. of art. Academy of Sciences, Kiev p.142. (1963) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Petrov Fluid flow with flow variation along the path. Stroiizdat p. 200. (1951) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Petrov Variable mass hydraulics. Kharkov, p.204. (1964) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Balanin, G.S. Musin Studying the kinematics of the flow in the area of the lateral water intake from channals. Bull. Assoc. inf. permon. Cour. navig. 40 pp.107-117. (1981) [Google Scholar]
- H. Bulle Untersuchungen uber die Geschiebeableitung bei der spaltung von Wasserlaufen, Bauwerke, p.98. (1926) [Google Scholar]
- F.H. Clauser J. Adv. in Appl. Mec. 1(4),New York pp.97101. (1956) [Google Scholar]
- S. Corrsin, A.L. Kistler The free-stream boundaries of turbulent flows Tech. Notes NACA, Washington, pp. 31-33. (1954) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.