E3S Web Conf.
Volume 111, 2019CLIMA 2019 Congress
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Advanced HVAC&R&S Technology|
|Published online||13 August 2019|
- International Agency for Research on Cancer. IARC Monographs on the Evaluation of Carcinogenic Risks to Humans: vol. 109, Outdoor Air Pollution. Lyon, France: IARC; 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Promoting healthy and energy efficient buildings in the European Union. National implementation of related requirements of the Energy Performance Buildings Directive (2010/31/EU). Stylianos Kephalopoulos, Otmar Geiss, Josefa Barrero-Moreno, Delia D’Agostino, Daniele Paci. JRC Science for Policy Report 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Residential Heat Recovery Ventilation. Jarek Kurnitski (ed.), Martin Thalfeldt, Harry van Weele, Macit Toksoy, Thomas Carlsson, Petra Vladykova Bednarova, Olli Seppänen. European Guidebook No 25. REHVA 2018. [Google Scholar]
- CR 1752:1998, Indoor environmental input parameters for design and assessment of energy performance of buildings- addressing indoor air quality, thermal environment, lighting and acoustics. [Google Scholar]
- EN 16798-1:2018, Energy performance of buildings — Part 1: Indoor environmental input parameters for design and assessment of energy performance of buildings addressing indoor air quality, thermal environment, lighting and acoustics. [Google Scholar]
- ISO 17772-1:2017. Energy performance of buildings —Indoor environmental Quality —Part 1: Indoor environmental input parameters for the design and assessment of energy performance of buildings. [Google Scholar]
- Wargocki, P., Sundell, J., Bischof, W., Brundrett, G., Fanger, P. O., Gyntelberg, F., Hanssen, S. O., Harrison, P., Pickering, A., Seppänen, O. and Wouters, P. Ventilation and Health in Nonindustrial Indoor Environments. Report from a European Multidisciplinary Scientific Consensus Meeting’, Indoor Air 2002, 12, 113–128 [Google Scholar]
- Bornehag C.G., Sundell J., Hägerhed-Engman L., Sigsgaard T. Association between ventilation rates in 390 Swedish homes and allergic symptoms in children. Indoor Air 2005; 15: 275–280. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Kovesi T., Zaloum C., Stocco C., Fugler D., Dales R.E., Ni A., Barrowman N., Gilbert N.L., Miller J.D. Heat recovery ventilators prevent respiratory disorders in Inuit children. Indoor Air 2009; 19: 489–499. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Xu Y., Raja S., Ferro A.R., Jaques P.A., Hopke P.K., Gressani C., Wetzel L.E. Effectiveness of heating, ventilation and air conditioning system with HEPA filter unit on indoor air quality and asthmatic children’s health. Building and Environment 2010; 45: 330–337. [Google Scholar]
- Wright G.R., Howieson S., McSharry C., McMahon A.D., Chaudhuri R., Thompson J., Donnelly I., Brooks R.G., Lawson A., Jolly L., McAlpine L., King E.M., Chapman M.D., Wood S., Thomson N.C. Effect of improved home ventilation on asthma control and house dust mite allergen levels. Allergy 2009: 64: 1671–1680. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Engvall K., Wickman P., Norback D. Sick building syndrome and perceived indoor environment in relation to energy saving by reduced ventilation flow during heating season: a 1 year intervention study in dwellings. Indoor Air 2005; 15: 120–126. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Xiaojing Zhang, Pawel Wargocki, Zhiwei Lian, Jingchao Xie, Jiaping Liu. The effects of bioeffluents on health symptoms, perceived air quality and cognitive performance -- summary of current evidence. In Proc. Indoor Air 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Paolo Carrer, Eduardo de Oliveira Fernandes, Hugo Santos, Otto Hänninen, Stylianos Kephalopoulos, Pawel Wargocki. On the Development of Health-Based Ventilation Guidelines: Principles and Framework. Int. J. Environ. Res. Public Health 2018, 15, 1360. [Google Scholar]
- Paolo Carrer, Pawel Wargocki, Annaclara Fanetti, Wolfgang Bischof, Eduardo De Oliveira Fernandes, Thomas Hartmann, Stylianos Kephalopoulos, Susanna Palkonen, Olli Seppänen. What does the scientific literature tell us about the ventilationehealth relationship in public and residential buildings? Building and Environment 94 (2015) 273–286. [Google Scholar]
- EN 13141-3:2017, Ventilation for buildings. Performance testing of components/products for residential ventilation - Part 3: Range hoods for residential use without fan. [Google Scholar]
- Iain Walker, Brennan Less. Reassessing Occupancy-Based Ventilation and IAQ in Homes. In Proc. Indoor Air 2018. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.