E3S Web Conf.
Volume 111, 2019CLIMA 2019 Congress
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Advanced HVAC&R&S Technology|
|Published online||13 August 2019|
- M. Sandberg, "What is Ventilation Efficiency?," Building and Environvent, vol. 16, no. 2, pp. 123-135, 1981. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ISO 16000-8 "Indoor air - Part 8: Determination of local mean ages of air in buildings for characterizing ventilation conditions", International Organization for Standardization, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- E. Mundt, H. M. Mathisen, P. V. Nielsen and A. Moser, Ventilation Effectiveness, REHVA: Federation of European Heating and Air-conditioning Associations, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- K.-C. Chung and S.-P. Hsu, “Effect of ventilation pattern on room air and contaminant distribution,” Building and Environment, vol. 36, no. 9, pp. 989-998, 2001. [Google Scholar]
- H. Manz, H. Huber, A. Schälin, A. Weber, M. Ferrazzini and M. Studer, “Performance of single room ventilation units with recuperative or regenerative heat recovery,” Energy and Buildings, vol. 31, no. 1, pp. 37-47, 2000. [Google Scholar]
- G. Rojas, R. Pfluger and W. Feist, “Cascade ventilation — Air exchange efficiency in living rooms without separate supply air,” Energy and Buildings, vol. 100, pp. 27–33, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- A. Mikola, T.-A. Kõiv and J. Rehand, "The Usage of CO2 Tracer Gas Methods for Ventilation Performance Evaluation in Apartment Buildings," in Environmental Engineering 10th International Conference, Vilnius Gediminas Technical University, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Estonian Government regulation no. 42. "The normative noise levels in living and recreational areas, dwellings and public buildings and the methodolgy for the measurement of noise levels, Tallinn: Ministry of Social Affairs, Riigiteataja, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- R. Simson, Performance of Room-based Ventilation Units in Renovated Apartment Building. Master’s thesis, Tallinn: Tallinn University of Technology, Department of Environmental Engineering, Chair of Heating and Ventilation, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- E. Abel and H. Voll, "Hoonete energiatarve ja sisekliima" (Energy consumption and indoor climate of buildings), Tallinn: Presshouse, 2010. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.