E3S Web Conf.
Volume 111, 2019CLIMA 2019 Congress
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Indoor Environment Quality and Others|
|Published online||13 August 2019|
- Streifel A. Hospital Epidemiology and Infection Control, 2e., Chapter 80, Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, Philadelphia, USA (1999). [Google Scholar]
- Kaushal V, Saini P.S, Gupta A.K. Environmental Control Including Ventilation in Hospitals. JK Science. 6, 229–232 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- Beggs C.B,Kerr K.G, Noakes C.J, Hathway E.A, Sleigh P.A. The ventilation of multiple-bed hospital wards: Review and analysis, American Journal of Infection Control. 36, 250-259. (2008) doi: 10.1016/j.ajic.2007.07.012 [Google Scholar]
- Ai Z.T, Melikov A.K. Airborne spread of expiratory droplet nuclei between the occupants of indoor environments: A review. Indoor Air. 28, 500-524. (2018) doi: 10.1111/INA.12465. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Li Y, Leung G.M, Tang J.W, Yang X, Chao C.Y.H, Lin J.Z, Lu J.W, Nielsen P.V, Niu J, Qian H, Sleigh A.C, Su H.J, Sundell J, Wong T.W, Yuen P.L. Role of ventilation in airborne transmission of infectious agents in the built environment-a multidisciplinary systematic review. Indoor Air. 17, 2-18 (2007). doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0668.2006.00445.x [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Kierat W., Bolashikov Z.D., Melikov A.K., Popiołek, Z., Exposure to coughed airborne pathogens in a double bed hospital patient room with overhead mixing ventilation: impact of posture of coughing patient and location of doctor, IAQ 2010: Airborne Infection Control – Ventilation, IAQ & Energy, Paper ID: TOPC-00128-2010, November 10th-12th, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Mui K.W, Wong L.T, Wu C.L, Lai A.C.K. Numerical modeling of exhaled droplet nuclei dispersion and mixing in indoor environments. Journal of Hazardous Materials. 167, 736-44 (2009). doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jhazmat.2009.01.041 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- He Q.B, Niu J.L, Gao N.P, Zhu T, Wu J.Z. CFD study of exhaled droplet transmission between occupants under different ventilation strategies in a typical office room. Building and Environment. 46, 397-408 (2011). doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.buildenv.2010.08.003 [Google Scholar]
- Cermak R, Melikov A.K, Forejt L, Kovar O. Performance of Personalized Ventilation in Conjunction with Mixing and Displacement Ventilation, HVAC&R Research. 12 (2), 295-311 (2006). doi: https://doi.org/10.1080/10789669.2006.10391180 [Google Scholar]
- Fong M.L, Lin Z, Fong K.F, Chow T.T, Yao T. Evaluation of thermal comfort conditions in a classroom with three ventilation methods. Indoor Air. 21(3), 231-9 (2011). doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0668.2010.00693.x [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Lin Z, Lee C.K, Fong S, Chow T.T, Yao T, Chan A.L.S. Comparison of annual energy performances with different ventilation methods for cooling. Energy and Building. 43, 130-6 (2011). DOI : https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enbuild.2010.08.033 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tian L, Lin Z, Wang Q. Experimental investigation of thermal and ventilation performances of stratum ventilation. Building and Environment. 46, 1309-20 (2011). doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.buildenv.2011.01.002 [Google Scholar]
- Lin Z, Wang J, Yao T, Chow T.T. Investigation into anti-airborne infection performance of stratum ventilation. Building and Environment. 54, 29-38 (2012). doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.buildenv.2012.01.017 [Google Scholar]
- Melikov A.K, Kaczmarczyk J, Cygan L Indoor air quality assessment by a breathing thermal manikin. Indoor Air. 17, 50–59 (2000). [Google Scholar]
- Hyldgaard C.E. Humans as a source of heat and air pollution. In: Proceedings of ROOMVENT ‘94, 4th International Conference on Air Distribution in Rooms, Krakow, Poland. 414–433 (1994). [Google Scholar]
- Bivolarova M, Ondracek J, Melikov A.K, Zdimal V. A comparison between tracer gas and aerosol particles distribution indoors: The impact of ventilation rate, interaction of airflows, and presence of objects. Indoor Air. 27, 1201-1212 (2017). doi: 10.1111/ina.12388 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Kierat W, Popiolek Z. Dynamic properties of fast gas concentration meter with nondispersive infrared detector. Measurement. 95, 149-155 (2017). doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.measurement.2016.10.008 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Melikov A.K. Breathing thermal manikins for indoor environment assessment: important characteristics and requirements. European Journal of Applied Physiology. 92, 710-713 (2004). doi: 10.1007/s00421-004-1142-1 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Qian H, Li Y. Removal of exhaled particles by ventilation and deposition in a multibed airborne infection isolation room. Indoor Air. 20, 284–297 (2010). doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0668.2010.00653.x [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Nielsen P.V, Winther F.V, Buus M, Thilageswaran M. Contaminant flow in the microenvironment between people under different ventilation conditions. ASHRAE Transactions. 114, 632–638. (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Liu L, Li, Y, Nielsen P.V, Wei J, Jensen R.L. Short- range airborne transmission of expiratory droplets between two people. Indoor Air. 27, 452-462. (2017) doi: 10.1111/ina.12314 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Bolashikov Z.D, Melikov A.K, Kierat W, Popiołek Z, Brand M. Exposure of health care workers and occupants to coughed airborne pathogens in a double-bed hospital patient room with overhead mixing ventilation, HVAC&R Research. 18, 602-615 (2012). DOI： https://doi.org/10.1080/10789669.2012.682692. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.