E3S Web Conf.
Volume 114, 2019International Conference of Young Scientists “Energy Systems Research 2019”
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Advanced Energy Technologies|
|Published online||04 September 2019|
- Power system and centralized heat supply of Russia in 2015-2016. Information and analytical report of the REA Russian Ministry of Energy, 137 p (2018). [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Lapyra, The current state of the heat supply system in Moscow and Russia, Energosnabzheniie, no. 4, pp. 18-28 (2003). [Google Scholar]
- V. M. Batenin, Iu. A. Zeigarnik, A. S. Kosoy [et al.], Thermodynamic evaluation of the possibility to increase cogeneration turbine efficiency by using a heat pump operating with water vapor, Thermal Engineering, vol.63 no 1, pp. 1-6 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. S. Kosoy, O.S. Popel, V.N. Beschastnykh [et al.], Low-power gas turbine plants in the power engineering: steps to increase efficiency and widespread introduction, Teploenergetika, no. 10, pp. 25-32 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- R.Sh. Zagretdinov, Booster stations, import substitution and supply experience, Gazovaiia promyshlennost, no. 6 (723), pp. 20-24 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Kalashnikov, A.S. Pugachuk, E. O. Chudotvorova, Determination of power loss in compressor stage of turbogenerator in dynamic experiments, AIP Conference Proceedings, no. 2007 030027, pp.1-7 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- V. M. Batenin, Yu. A. Zeigarnik, A. S. Kosoy [et al.], Experimental study of axial compressor working on water steam, Thermal Engineering, vol.62 no. 12, pp. 906-910 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Ia.Sokolov, Heat supply and network: textbook for universities. Moscow power engineering institute, 472 p (2001). [Google Scholar]
- Gas distribution systems, Rules SP 62.13330.2011 SNiP 42-01-2002, 91 p (2011). [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Barskii, Iu.A. Antipov, D.V. Terekhov [et al.], Comparison of combined-cycle plants with a heat-utilizer boiler and steam injection into a gas turbine, Tiazheloie mashinostroeniie, no. 7, pp. 15-16 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Kislitsin, V.A. Begalov Current issues of power supply and increasing the efficiency of energy use in the development of heat supply schemes, Novosti teplosnabzheniia, 2013, no. 5 (153), pp. 19-26 (2013). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.