E3S Web Conf.
Volume 114, 2019International Conference of Young Scientists “Energy Systems Research 2019”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Advanced Energy Technologies|
|Published online||04 September 2019|
- Sotnikov A. G. Processes, devices and air conditioning and ventilation systems. St. Petersburg, LLC "AT" Publishing house, 2005.- 504 p. [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Bogoslovsky, B.A. Krupnov, A.N. Skanavi and other. Internal sanitary devices. 3 h H I. heating/. Under the editorship of I.G. Staroverov and J. I. Schiller // – M.: Stroyizdat, 1990. - 344 p. [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Bagaev, V.G. Gorshenin, V.I. Kalinin. “The Transfer function of the electric heater in power”, Vestnik of the Altai state agrarian University, 2013. - № 11 (109). - pp. 91-93. [Google Scholar]
- V. N. Hannanova. “A mathematical model maintain the temperature of the air in the room using the method of quantitative and qualitative regulation”, Vestnik Kazanskogo technological University, 2014. - Vol. 17. - № 22. - pp. 387-391. [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Panferov and S.V. Panferov “Dynamic model of heating devices and systems”, Bulletin of South Ural state University. Series: Computer technology, control, radio electronics, 2015. - Vol. 15. - №2. - pp. 75-82. [Google Scholar]
- D.Ju. Kulesh, I.I. Zvenigorodsky, A.N. Larionov fnd A.P. Chabala “Dynamic air heating system in the Central air conditioning system”, Bulletin of Voronezh state technical University, 2012. - Vol. 8. - № 7-1. - pp. 29-32. [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Tarasov, A.G. Kalinin, V.V. Tarasov and V.V. Afanasiev “Thermal characteristics of enclosing structures”, Vestnik of Chuvash University, 2016. - № 3. - pp. 124-131. [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Panfyorov, E.Yu. Anisimova and A.N. Nagornaya “On the optimal control of the thermal regime of buildings”, Bulletin of the South Ural State University. series: energy. Publisher: South Ural State University (National Research University), Chelyabinsk, 2007. - No. 20 (92). - pp. 3-9. [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Zhmud and B.I. Pyakillya “Identification and Control of Object with Time-Delay Link”, Journal of Telecommunication Electronic and Computer Engineering. e-ISSN: 2289-8131. ISSN: 2180-1843 Vol. 9 No. 2-2. pp. 109–113. http://journal.utem.edu.my/index.php/jtec/article/downlo ad/2229/1347 [Google Scholar]
- A. Kelman and F. Borrelli “Bilinear Model Predictive Control of a HVAC System Using Sequential Quadratic Programming”, Preprints of the 18th IFAC World Congress Milano (Italy) August 28 - September 2, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Sklover Heat transfer under periodic thermal effects. - M.-L.: Gosenergoizdat, 1961. - 160 p. [Google Scholar]
- Y.Y. Kuvshinov Energy Saving in the system of microclimate of buildings. - M.: Publishing house ASV, 2010. - 320 p. [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Afanasyev, V.G. Kovalev, V.A. Tarasov, V.V. Tarasova and D.G. Fedorov “Research of non-stationary thermal conditions of heating of buildings and structures”, Bulletin of the Chuvash University. Publisher: I. Chuvash State University Ulyanova, Cheboksary. 2015. № 1. - pp. 20-28. [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Zakharevich “Influence of daily fluctuations of external temperature on the microclimate of a room”, Science and technology. 2016. Vol. 15, No. 6. pp. 476–480. [Google Scholar]
- A. G. Sotnikov “Microclimate monitoring - the basis for creating efficient systems and buildings with minimal energy consumption”, Engineering and Construction Journal, 2010. - No. 7 (17). pp. 47-52. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.