E3S Web Conf.
Volume 114, 2019International Conference of Young Scientists “Energy Systems Research 2019”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||04 September 2019|
- M.M. Peak, I.A. Smirnov and R.L. Ermakov, The choice of temperature schedule for regulating heat supply in centralized heat supply systems, J. Water supply and sanitary eng., 11, 16-21 (1974) (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Sharapov and P.V. Rotov, Regulation of the load of heat supply systems, Moscow: Heat supply news, 174 (2007) (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Spirin and E.M. Malaya, Reducing the reliability of district heating systems with non-compliance with the temperature schedule, J. Bulletin of the Saratov State Technical University, 2, 1 (45), 199-203 (2010) (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Petrushchenkov, Justification of the reduced temperature schedule of regulation of centralized heating systems, J. News of heat supply, 8, 30-37 (2015) (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Rafalskaya, Investigation of Failures in Operation of Heat Networks of Large Heat Supply Systems, Thermal Engeering, 64, 4, 313-317 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.F. Gavey and V.I. Panferov, The optimum temperature of the heat carrier in district heating systems, Plumbing, heating, air conditioning, 1 (145), 68-71, (2014) (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Belyaev, E.K.Gorbatova and N.V. Mukhin, Reducing the temperature graph of thermal networks of CHP, J. Energy Saving and Water Treatment, 1 (87), 24-29 (2014) (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- H.Pieper, Ommen T.S., W.B. Markussen and B. Elmegaard, Optimal usage of low temperature sources to supply district heating by heat pumps, In Proceedings of ECOS (2017). [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Sednin and P.Yu. Marchenko, To the choice of the method of regulation of heat supply from the CHP, J. News of higher ed. Inst. and energy assoc. of the CIS. Energy, 1, 48-54 (2008) (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- J. Yiwen, Li Yi, L. Zhaohui and L. Rui, Real Operation Pattern of District Heating System and Its Heating Effects, J. Proc. Eng., 1741-1748 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- S. Xiaofang, W. Peng, R. Panhong and Z. Hua, The Influence of Central Regulation Methods upon Annual Heat Loss in Heating Network, MATEC Web of Conferences, 54, 06004 (2016). [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- E.Ya. Sokolov, Heating and heat networks, Moscow: Publishing house MEI, 472 (2001) (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Rafalskaya and V.Ya. Rudyak, On the applicability of the ratios with constant parameters for calculation of variable modes of heat exchangers, J. News of Higher Ed. Inst. Constr., 8, 91-107 (2018) (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Rafalskaya and V.Ya. Rudyak, Influence of coolant flow rates on the heat exchanger parameter at variable operation modes, J. Vestnik MGSU, 14, 5, 621-633 (2019) (in Russian). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.