E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Electromechanics and Electrical Apparatus|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- A.Yu. Gavrilov, Yu.M. Zaitsev, I.P. Ivanov, V.N. Petrov, G.P. Svintsov, Sposob Upravleniya Elektromagnitnymi Privodami Kontaktorov [The Method of Controlling Electromagnetic Drives of Contactors] Izvestiya vuzov. Elektromekhanika Publ 4 (540), 32–37 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- L295 dual switch-mode solenoid driver (SGS-Thomson Microelectronics, http://www.st.com). [Google Scholar]
- ADRV1012K High power solenoid driver (Texas Instruments, https://www.ti.com). [Google Scholar]
- DRV110 120and 230 V AC, 6to 48 V DC current controller for solenoids, relays and valves (Texas Instruments, https://www.ti.com). [Google Scholar]
- VN380 Smart solenoid driver solid state relay (SGS-Thomson Microelectronics, http://www.st.com). [Google Scholar]
- Si7SDOIGD1-120V-20A, Single, 120V 20A Solenoid Driver with Optically Isolated Gate Driver Control Input and with Integrated Finned Heat Sink (Signal Consulting, LLC, http://signalllc.com/Sig_Specs-2/Si7FPOexCC1-120V-20A-2TOI1-Spec.pdf). [Google Scholar]
- S. Pithadia Driving solenoid coils efficiently in switchgear applications / Texas Instruments // Analog Application Journal, 4Q, http://www.ti.com. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Current Controlled Driver for AC Solenoids. TI Designs U584A / Texas Instruments, https://www.ti.com. [Google Scholar]
- J. Van Dam, B. Gysen, M. Dhaens, E. Lomonova, Design, control, and comparison of low-energy solenoid valve actuators IEEE International Magnetic Conf. 1–2 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- F. He, Y. Zheng, Q. Wang, H. Li, Electromagnetic force control system of solenoidal coil 37th Chinese Control Conf., 8525–8530 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E. Karaman, A. Mironova, A. Georgiadis, novel actuator approach for workpiece clamping using a pwm driven solenoid IEEE Int. Conf. on Advanced Intelligent Mechatronics 503–508 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- K. Laib, A. Redha Meghnous, M. Tu Pham and X. Lin-Shi, Averaged state mdel and sliding mode for on/off solenoid valve pneumatic actuators American Control Conf. 4569–4574 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P. Lino, G. Maione, F. Saponaro, J. Deng, K. Li, Identification of solenoid valve dynamics in a variable valve timing system 11th Int. Conf. on Control 1–6 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- F. Meng, G. Tao, P. Luo Pei, Dynamic analysis of proporcional solenoid for automatic transmission application Int. Conf. on Mechatronics and Control 1120–1124 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- C. Sheng-Nian, J. Yu, X. Cheng-Tao, Y. Liang, Q. Ran, Energy-saving driver circuit of high-speed solenoid valve based on soft-switch technology 2nd Int. Conf. on Instrumentation, Measurement, Computer, Communication and Control 598–601 (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.