E3S Web Conf.
Volume 126, 2019International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||30 October 2019|
- Kambulov, S.I. Improving the process of spraying field crops with liquid micronutrient fertilizers and pesticides (on the example of the complex fertilizer Aquadon-Micro) / Kambulov S.I., Vyalkov V.I., Khlystunov V.F., Volgin Y.N., Shevchenko N.V., Ovsyannikova G.V. // Grain economy of Russia. – 2009. – № 5. – p. 21–26. [Google Scholar]
- Pakhomov, V.I. Technologies of applying organic, mineral, microelement fertilizers to increase the yield and quality of crop production under conditions of insufficient moisture / Pakhomov V.I., Rykov V.B., Kambulov S.I., Vyalkov V.I., Shevchenko N.V., Ksenz A.Y., Mazhara V.M. – Zernograd, State Scientific Institution SKNIIMESH Russian Agricultural Academy. – 2013. – 140 p. [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Trubilin. The main soil cultivation with the formation turnover in modern working conditions and devices for its implementation / Trubilin E.I., Belousov S.V., Lepshina A.I. // The political network electronic scientific journal of the Kuban State Agrarian University. – 2014. – No. 104.–C. 1902–1922. [Google Scholar]
- Belousov S.V. Communication of science and technology in the field of development of machines for the basic tillage of the soil with the circulation of the bed / Belousov S.V. // The political network electronic scientific journal of the Kuban State Agrarian University. – 2015. No. 109.–C. 468–486. [Google Scholar]
- Belousov S.V. Modern technologies of soil cultivation / Belousov S.V. // Scientific provision of the agro industrial complex. – 2012. –FROM. 3–4. [Google Scholar]
- Kambulov, S.I. Machine technologies of fertilization in the conditions of the southern steppe zone of Russia / Kambulov, SI, Rykov, VB, Lebedev, A.T., Ridny, SD, Pavlyuk, R.V., Lebedev, P.A. // Agrarian Scientific Center “Donskoy“; Stavropol State Agrarian University. – Stavropol. – 2017. – 160 p. [Google Scholar]
- Pichugin, A.P. Moisture regime of leached chernozem under winter wheat, depending on its predecessor and method of increasing soil fertility / A.P. Pichugin // Grain farming. – 2008. – №1–2. – p.25–26. [Google Scholar]
- Belousov S.V. Patent search for structures that provide soil treatment with the turnover of the reservoir. Search method. The proposed technical solution / Belousov S.V. // The political network electronic scientific journal of the Kuban State Agrarian University. – 2015. No. 109.–C. 416–450. [Google Scholar]
- Pakhomov, V.I. Results of a comparative assessment of mechanized technologies of cultivation of grain crops / V.I. Pakhomov, V.B. Rykov, S.I. Kambulov // Grain economy of Russia. – 2016. – № 1. – p. 58-62. [Google Scholar]
- Kulintsev V.V. Scientific support for farming without tillage in the Stavropol Territory / V.V. Kulintsev, V.K. Drydiger // Ecologization of Agriculture and Optimization of Agrolandscapes // Coll. reports of the All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference at the Research Institute of Agriculture and Soil Protection from Erosion on September 10-12, 2014. – Kursk: VNIIZIZPE. – 2014. – p. 33–38. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.