E3S Web Conf.
Volume 145, 20202019 International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2019)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||International Conference on New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||06 February 2020|
- Ke W., Sha J. (2011) Empirical analysis for the influence of environmental regulation on coal industrial performance in Shanxi province. China Mining Magazine. 20(12):49-52. [Google Scholar]
- Li Z.P. (2012) The Development Circumstances of the Basic Environmental Law: From “Human Environment Conference” to “Environment and Development Conference”. Journal of China University of Geosciences (Social Sciences Edition). 12(2): 10-17. [Google Scholar]
- John C.J. (2000) Setting ecological restoration goals for technical feasibility and scientific validity. Ecological Engineering. 2000(15):171-180 [Google Scholar]
- Cai Q.X., Gao G.J., Shang T. (2002) Optional study of integrating operation of mining and land reclamation in surface mines. Journal of China Coal Society. 27(3): 276-280. [Google Scholar]
- Guo Q.X., Bai Z.K., Ji Q., et al. (2006) On Rural Eco-economy Reconstruction in Large Opencast Coal Mine-Taking Pingshuo Mine Area as the Example. Ecological Economy. 2006(5):133-137. [Google Scholar]
- Rotherham I.D., Spode F., Fraser D. (2003 )Post coal-mining landscape: an under-appreciated resource for wildlife, people and heritage. In Heather M. Moore, Howard R. Fox& Scott Elliott, Land Reclamation. Extend the Boundaries. 2003:93-99. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang S.X. (2009) Quick Photograph of Open-pit Mining and Ecological Recovery Technology. China Mining Magazine. 18 (9):87-90. [Google Scholar]
- Wang D.Q., Wang L.L., Zhu H.K., et al. (2007) Ecological restoration function and ecological agricultural engineering plan in coal mining areas of Mentougou District, Beijing. Transactions of CSAE. 23(11): 138-141. [Google Scholar]
- Hu Z.Q., Zhao Y.L., Cheng L.L. (2004) Extension of Goal and Meaning of Land Reclamation in China. China Land Science. 18(3):3-8. [Google Scholar]
- Fu M.C., Xie H.Q. (2004) Study on Surface Soil Management Mode of Ecological Reclamation in Coal Mining Area. China Mining Magazine.13(4):36-38. [Google Scholar]
- Cai Y.P. (2003) Study on Soil Restoration Effect of Green Planting in Shanghai Chenshan Botanical Garden. Journal of Anhui Agricultural Sciences. (03). [Google Scholar]
- Song W.D., Chen H.W., Li L.Y. (2009) Establishment and application for spatio-temporal data models of an open-pit stope. Engineering of Surveying and Mapping. 18(3): 1-5. [Google Scholar]
- Yi J., Liu G.Q., Jin Y. (2000) Soil and Water Conservation Planning of Pingzhuang West Open- pit Coal Mine. Opencast Mining Technology. 3:47~49. [Google Scholar]
- Xu L.J., Yan J.P., Gao Y.M. (2008) Environmental impact of coal mining subsided water area in Huainan mining area. Journal of China Coal Society. 33(4):419-422. [Google Scholar]
- Cai Z.G. (1990) Theory and method of ground subsidence and water accumulation prediction in Poland. Coal Mine Environmental Protection. (3):17-21. [Google Scholar]
- Liu H.P. (2010) The Study of the Filling Effect Based on Coal Gangure Reclaimed Land. Anhui University of Science and Technology. [Google Scholar]
- Wang R.X. (2009) Benefits of Comprehensive Control of Subsidence Area Using Coal Gangue in Renlou Coal Mine. Coal Processing & Comprehensive Utilization. (2):43-44. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Y., Zhang P., Hu Y.G., et al. (2014) Effect of revegetation types on colonization and growth of biological soil crusts of dumping site in open pit coal mine of Heidaigou. Chinese Journal of Ecology. 33(2):269-275. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Y.G. (2000) Discussion on the Factors Affecting the Stability of Dump Slope [J]. China Mining Magazine. 9(19): 72-73. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.