E3S Web Conf.
Volume 145, 20202019 International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||International Conference on New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||06 February 2020|
- Ministry of Transport of the People’s Republic of China. (2013) Guiding opinions on accelerating the development of green cycle and low-Carbon transportation http://www.gov.cn/gongbao/content/2013/content_2466586.htm. [Google Scholar]
- C.T., Yang. (2013) Developing green transportation and building a beautiful China. China Water Transport, 12: 3. [Google Scholar]
- M.Y, Yu. (2014) Standards lead green transportation to go further. Chinese Transportation News, 2014-0912 (005). [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Transport of the People’s Republic of China. (2016) Green transportation standard system. http://zizhan.mot.gov.cn/zfxxgk/bnssj/kjs/201701/t20170116_2154566.html. [Google Scholar]
- Y.B., Luan, Q.F., Meng. (2018) Green transportation opens new picture of beautiful China—A summary of green development of transportation since the 18th national congress of the CPC. People’s Transportation, 7: 26-28. [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Transport of the People’s Republic of China. (2013) Guiding opinions on Strengthening Transport Standardization. http://zizhan.mot.gov.cn/zfxxgk/bnssj/kjs/201309/t20130917_1484546.html. [Google Scholar]
- H.Z., Chen. (2006) Thinking on the construction of green transportation system based on sustainable development. Ecological Economy, 1: 117-120. [Google Scholar]
- Policy Research Office of MOT. (2018) Promoting the development of green transportation and serving the construction of a strong transportation country— Interpretation of opinions on comprehensively and deeply promoting the development of green transportation. People’s Transportation, 1: 40-43. [Google Scholar]
- Z.H., Feng, J, Guo, H.Y, Zhang. (2018) Quality improvement of green transportation—opinions on comprehensively and deeply promoting the development of green transportation. China Highway,3: 54-56. [Google Scholar]
- The State Council of the People’s Republic of China. (2018) Planning framework of Xiong’an New Area in Hebei province. http://www.gov.cn/xinwen/2018-04/21/content_5284800.htm. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.