E3S Web Conf.
Volume 146, 2020The 2019 International Symposium of the Society of Core Analysts (SCA 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Improved SCAL Techniques and Interpretation|
|Published online||05 February 2020|
- R.J.S. Brown, “Proton relaxation in oils”, Nature 198: 387-388, 1961 [Google Scholar]
- J. Bryan, F. Manalo, Y. Wen, “Advances in heavy oil and water property measurements using low field nuclear magnetic resonance”, SPE International Thermal Operations and Heavy Oil Symposium and International Horizontal Well Technology Conference, Calgary, 4-7 November, 2002, SPE-78970-MS [Google Scholar]
- G.J. Hirasaki, S.W. Lo, Y. Zhang, “NMR properties of petroleum reservoir fluids”, Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Vol. 21, issues 3-4, p. 269-277, 2003 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- W.W. Kenyon, P.I. Day, C. Straley, J.F. Willemsen, “A three-part study of NMR longitudinal relaxation properties of water-saturated sandstones”, SPE Formation evaluation, 622-636, 1986, SPE 15643 [Google Scholar]
- G.R. Coates, R.C.A. Peveraro, A. Harwick, et al., “The magnetic resonance imaging log characterized by comparison with petrophysical properties and laboratory core data”, SPE ATCE, Dallas, 6-9 October, 1991, SPE-22723-MS. [Google Scholar]
- B.R. Kenyon, B. R., C. Straley, C., G. Gubelin, G., and C, Morris, “Nuclear magnetic resonance imaging-technology for the 21st century”, Oil Field Review, 19-33, 1995 [Google Scholar]
- W.E. Kenyon, H.H. Takezaki, C.C. Straley, P.N. Sen, P. N., M. Herron, A. Matteson, M.J. Petricola, “A laboratory study of nuclear magnetic resonance relaxation and its relation to depositional texture and petrophysical properties”, Carbonate Thamama group, Mubarraz field, Abu Dhai, 1995, SPE 29886. [Google Scholar]
- C.D. Straley, C.D. Rossini, H. Vinegar, P. Tutunjian, C. Morriss, “Core analysis by low field NMR” , 1994, SCA-9404 [Google Scholar]
- E. Odusina, C.H. Sondergeld, C.S. Rai, “An NMR study on shale wettability”, Canadian Unconventional Resources Conferences, Calgary, 15-17 November, 2012, SPE-147371-MS. [Google Scholar]
- A. Valori, B. Nicot, “A review of 60 years of NMR wettability”, Society of Petrophysicists and Well-Log Analysts, 2019 [Google Scholar]
- A. Sinha, S. Dang, C. Sondergeld, C. Rai, “Impact of solvent extraction on surface area measurements in organic-rich shales using nitrogen adsorption”, Unconventional Resources Technology Conference, 2017, URTEC-2017-2668849 [Google Scholar]
- A. Besov, A. Tinni, C. Sondergeld, C. Rai, W. Paul, D. Ebnother, T. Smagala, “Application of laboratory and field NMR to characterize the Tuscaloosa marine shale”, Society of Petrophysicists and Well-Log Analysts, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- A. Blount, A. McMullen, M. Durand, T. Croft, B. Driskill, “Maintaining and reconstructing in-situ saturations: a comparison between whole core, sidewall core, and pressurized sidewall core in the Permian basin”, Society of Petrophysicists and Well-Log Analysts, 2018 [Google Scholar]
- S.T. Dang, C.H. Sondergeld, C.S. Rai, “Interpretation of nuclear-magnetic-resonance response to hydrocarbons: application to miscible enhanced-oil-recovery experiments in shales”, Society of Petroleum Engineers, 2019 [Google Scholar]
- A. Chakravarty, A. Tinni, C.S. Rai, C.H. Sondergeld, “NMR considerations in shales at elevated temperature”, Unconventional Resources Technology Conference, 2018, URTEC-2018-2902883 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.