E3S Web Conf.
Volume 156, 20204th International Conference on Earthquake Engineering & Disaster Mitigation (ICEEDM 2019)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||02 April 2020|
- Ambraseys, N.N. (1960). The Seismic Stability of Earth Dams, Proceedings of the Second World Conference on Earthquake Engineering, 1345–1363, Tokyo, Japan [Google Scholar]
- Bardet, J. P., Tobita, T., 2001, NERA: A Computer program for Nonlinear Earthquake site Response Analyses of Layered soil deposits, Department of Civil Engineering, University of Southern California. [Google Scholar]
- R. B. J. Brinkgreve, W. M. Swolfs, and E. Engine, PLAXIS User’s Manual, PLAXIS, Delft, The Netherlands, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Byrne, P. M. (1991). A Cyclic Shear-Volume Coupling and Pore-Pressure Model for Sand, Proceedings: Second Int. Comt. On Recent Advances in Geotechnical Earthquake Engineering and Soil Dynamics, St. Louis, Paper No.1.24, 47–55. [Google Scholar]
- Cubrinovski, M. (2011). Seismic Effective Stress Analysis: Modelling and Application. 5 th International Conference on Earthquake Geotechnical Engineering. [Google Scholar]
- Day, Robert W. (2002). Geotechnical Earthquake Engineering Handbook. New York: Mc.Graw-Hill. [Google Scholar]
- Ebrahimian, E. (2012). Non-Linear Numerical Analysis of Earthquake Induced Deformation of Earth Fill Dams, Advances in Geotechnical Earthquake Engineering - Soil Liquefaction and Seismic Safety of Dams and Monuments, Prof. Abbas Moustafa (Ed.), ISBN: 978-953-51-0025-6 [Google Scholar]
- Finn, W.D.L.; Lee, K.W. & Martin, G.R. An Effective Stress Model for Liquefaction. Journal of Geotechnical Engineering Division ASCE, 103, No.6, 517–553, (1977). [Google Scholar]
- Gazetas, G. Seismic Response of Earth Dams: Some Recent Developments. Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, 6, No.1, 1–48, (1987) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gobbi, S., Lopez-Caballero, F., Forcellini, D. Numerical Analysis of Soil Liquefaction Induced Failure of Embankments. 6th ECCOMAS Thematic Conference on Computational Methods in Structural Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering. (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Hashash, Y.M. A., Park, D. Viscous damping formulation and high frequency motion propagation in nonlinier site respon analysis. Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, 22 (7), 611–624, (2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hazirbaba, K. Pore Pressure Generation Characteristics of Sand and Silty Sands: A Strain Approach, PhD Dissertation, University of Texas at Austin, Austin, (2005). [Google Scholar]
- Idriss, I. M., R.W. Boulanger. Soil Liquefaction During Earthquakes. Earthquake Engineering Research Institute. USA. (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Ishihara, K. Stability of natural soil deposits during earthquakes, Proc. of the 11th Int. Conf. on Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering, San Francisco, A. A. Balkema, Rotterdam/ Boston, 1, 321–376. (1985). [Google Scholar]
- ISO (2005). “Bases for design of structures - seismic actions for designing geotechnical works”. ISO TC 98/SC 3/WG10. [Google Scholar]
- ITASCA. (2007). Manual FLAC Version 7.0, ITASCA Company. [Google Scholar]
- Khatibi, B. R., Sutubadi, M. H., Moradi, G. “Liquefaction Potential Variations Influenced by Building Constructions,” Earth Science Research; 1, No. 2; 2012, 3–29. (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Kuhlemeyer, R. L., and J. Lysmer. “Finite Element Method Accuracy for Wave Propagation Problems,” J. Soil Mech. & Foundations, Div. ASCE, 99(SM5), 421–427 (May 1973). [Google Scholar]
- Martin, G. R. Fundamental of Liquefaction Under Cyclic Loading, J. Geotech., Div. ASCE, 101:5, 423438. (1975). [Google Scholar]
- Matsuoka, H., Nakai, T. Stress-strain relationship of soil based on SMP. Proceeding of Speciality Session, 9th ICSMFE. Tokyo. 153–162. (1977). [Google Scholar]
- Seed, H. B., Idriss I. M. Simplified Procedure for Evaluating Soil Liquefaction Potential, Journal Geotech Engineering Div. ASCE, 97(9),1249–1273. (1971). [Google Scholar]
- Seed, H.B.; Lee, K.L.; Idriss, I.M. & Makdisi, F.I. The Slides in the San Fernando Dams during the Earthquake of February 9, 1971. Journal of the Soil mechanics and Foundation Division ASCE, 101, No. GT7, 651–688. (1975) [Google Scholar]
- Sengara, I.W. “Site Specific Response Analysis (SSRA) and Time-History generation of Thamrin Nine Project”. Jakarta. (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Sherard, J.I., Woodward, R.J., Gizienski, S.F. & Clevencer, W.A. (1963). Earth and Earth-Rock Dams. John Wiely and Sons, Inc. [Google Scholar]
- Task Force Report. “Geotechnical Design Guidelines for Buildings on Liquefiable Sites in Accordance with NBC 2005 for Greater Vancouver Region. (2007). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.