E3S Web Conf.
Volume 161, 2020International Conference on Efficient Production and Processing (ICEPP-2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||15 April 2020|
- Resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation of 07.08.2014, no. 778 (ed. From 11. 26.2018), “On measures to implement the decrees of the President of the Russian Federation” of 6 August 2014, no. 560, of 24 June 2015, no. 320, from 29 June 2016, no. 305, dated 30 June 2017, no. 293, dated 12 July 2018, no. 420”. [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Gladky, S. Kornekova, Import substitution and competitiveness of the Russian economy: to the dialectics of interconnections, Society. Wednesday. Development, 3, 92-97 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- S. Kornekova, Food consumption geography: system analysis, Monograph, SPb.: SPbESU publishing house, 242 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- S. Kornekova, On food security of the population of countries and regions, News of St. Petersburg State University of Economics, 4, 96-102 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- S. Kornekova, E. Kumerdank, Estonian food products on the market of St. Petersburg, Strategy for the Development of an Innovative Economy, Materials of the scientific-practical conference of young scientists and students, held in the framework of the II Eurasian Youth Forum, Dialogue of Civilizations, The Way to the North, 29-30 April 2011, Tallinn, 215-216 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- S. Kornekova, O. Kulikova, Volatility of the structure of Russian food imports under the influence of the anti-sanction policy, Vestnik of Tver State University, A series of economics and management, 3, 49-56 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- S. Kornekova, L. Khamchieva, Consumer baskets of European countries: significance and approaches to formation, Bulletin of Tver State University. Series: geography and geoecology, Tver: TvGU publishing house, 2, 156-160 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- S. Kornekova, O. Kulikova, On the dynamics of consumer goods of the Russian Federation from EU countries: 2012-2015, Science and business: ways of development, 5, 39-43 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- I. Maksimtsev, A. Koroleva, N. Orphan, The state and prospects of trade and economic cooperation between Russia and the European Union in the Baltic Sea region, Monograph, SPb.: SPbGEU Publishing House, 170 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- N. Mezhevich, Problems and Prospects of Economic Relations between Russia and the Baltic States in the Conditions of Sanctions Regimes, Russian Association for Baltic Studies, 2, 4, 64 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Official website of the Federal Customs Service (FCS) [Electronic resource]. Available at: http://www.customs.ru/. [Google Scholar]
- G. Fedorov, Yu. Zverev, V. Korneevets, Russia in the Baltic: 1990-2012, Monograph, SPb.: Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University Publishing House, Kaliningrad, 252 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- P. Jackson, N. Thrift, Geographies of consumption, Acknowledging consumption, Routledge, London, (1995). [Google Scholar]
- A. Kelly, W. Becker, E. Helsing, Food balance sheets, Food and health data: their use in nutrition policy making, World Health Organization, Copenhagen (1991). [Google Scholar]
- J. Mansvelt, Geographies of Consumption London, The Cromwell Press Ltd., Trowbridge, Wiltshire, 209 (2005). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.