E3S Web Conf.
Volume 164, 2020Topical Problems of Green Architecture, Civil and Environmental Engineering 2019 (TPACEE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Energy Efficiency in Transportation|
|Published online||05 May 2020|
- D. Ushakov, V. Shepelev, Y. Patlasov, IOP Conf. Ser: Earth and Env. Sc. 422 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Statistics Report (Thai Customs Department, 2017). [Google Scholar]
- S. Charoenpoom, K. Chanda, The EUrASEANs 3(16), 46 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Thailand. Agricultural Products Export Service Division (Department of Agriculture, Thailand, 2016). [Google Scholar]
- C. Praison, Production and operation management. (Green Apple Graphic, 2013). [Google Scholar]
- N. Kositcharoenkul, J. of Plant Pathology 19 (1-2), 35 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- B. Manatmanong, Studies on Species, Damaged and Control of Fruit Flies in Pummelo (Dep. of Agriculture of Thailand, 2011). [Google Scholar]
- A. Paradanuwat, J. of Horticulture 19(2), 129-135 (1984) [Google Scholar]
- S. Likit-Ekarat, Black Spot Disease Management of Thong Dee Pomelo for Export. Department of Agriculture of Thailand (2009). [Google Scholar]
- J. Prasopsuk, Report on the situation of pesticide residues in vegetables and fruits in the upper northeastern region of 2012 (Ministry of Agriculture and Cooperatives, Mueang District, Thailand, 2012). [Google Scholar]
- C. Santhasup, Development of quality pomelo production in the northern region for export (Thailand Research Fund E-Library, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- T. Limunggura, T. Mekhora, Pomelo Production and Market Pattern of the Pomelo Quality Development Group, Samut Songkram Province, Thailand. (Int. Symposium on SocManSys, Australia, 2013). [Google Scholar]
- K. Duangta, Y. Borisutdhi, S. Simaraks, Forest and Society 2(2), 162 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Angyurikun, S. Thaksin-Wisut, Pomelo’s Production Economics and Marketing in [Google Scholar]
- K. Apipradchayasakul, Production management (Focus Media and Publishing Company Ltd, 2014). [Google Scholar]
- A. Lakchaikun, Report on performance and satisfaction of agriculture promotion staff in vegetable promotion project (Min. of Agriculture and Cooperatives, Thailand, 2013). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.