E3S Web Conf.
Volume 166, 2020The International Conference on Sustainable Futures: Environmental, Technological, Social and Economic Matters (ICSF 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||22 April 2020|
- A.J. Macrinnon, P. Duinker, T.R. Walker, The Application of Science in Environmental Impact Assessment (Routledge, London, 2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.M. Barna, EIA (Environmental Impact Assessment) as a mechanism for ensuring environmental safety. Scientific Notes Ternopil National Volodymyr Hnatiuk Pedagogical University. Series: Geography. 1, 217–225 (2019). doi:10.25128/2519-45126.96.36.199 [Google Scholar]
- O. Naumenko, Environmental Impact Assessment vs Environmental Assessment: What changed? (Yurydychna Gazeta, 2018), https://yur-gazeta.com/publications/practice/inshe/ocinkavplivu-na-dovkillya-vs-ekologichna-ekspertizashcho-zminilosya.html. Accessed 04 Jan 2020 [Google Scholar]
- E. Williams, Environmental effects of information and communications technologies. Nature 479, 354–358 (2011). doi:10.1038/nature10682 [Google Scholar]
- J. Houghton, ICT and the Environment in Developing Countries: A Review of Opportunities and Developments. IFIP AICT 328, 236–247 (2010). doi:10.1007/978-3-642-15479-9_23 [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Morze, I.P. Vorotnikovа, The model of ICTcompetencies of the teachers. ScienceRise: Pedagogical Education. 10, 4–9 (2016). doi.org/10.15587/2519-4984.2016.80644 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Bykov, O. Ovcharuk, Assessment of students and educators information and communication competence in the context of European integration processes in education (Pedahohichna Dumka, Kyiv, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Semerikov, I. Teplytskyi, Yu. Yechkalo, O. Markova, V. Soloviev, A. Kiv, Using spreadsheets as learning tools for computer simulation of neural networks. SHS Web of Conferences 75, 04018 (2020) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Kruglyk, V.V. Osadchyi, Developing Competency in Programming among Future Software Engineers. Integration of Education 23(4), 587–606 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Osadchyi, N. Valko, L. Kuzmich, N. Abdullaeva, Studies of impact of specialized STEM training on choice further education. SHS Web of Conferences 75, 04014 (2020) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Fedoniuk, V.V. Ivantsіv, M.A. Fedoniuk, S. H. Pankevych, Case studies of web-resources application in the practical course of Natural reserves Education. Information Technologies and Learning Tools 2, 109–123 (2015). doi:10.33407/itlt.v46i2.1192 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Lantz-Andersson, G. Fauvilleldine, ICT tools in environmental education: Reviewing two newcomers to schools. Environmental Education Research 20, 248–283 (2014). doi:10.1080/13504622.2013.775220 [Google Scholar]
- E.O. Adu, M.A. Akosu, The Influence of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) in Improving Teaching of Environmental Education? Journal of Human Ecology 55, 1–8 (2016). doi:10.1080/09709274.2016.11907003 [Google Scholar]
- N. Khmil, Padlet social service as an element of pedagogical activity. Informatics and information technologies in educational establishments 2 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- O.G. Romanovskyi, V.M. Grineva, O.O. Rezvan, Mental maps as an innovative way of the information organization within the higher education process. Information Technologies and Learning Tools 2, 185–196 (2018). doi:10.33407/itlt.v64i2.2187 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.