E3S Web Conf.
Volume 169, 2020Actual Problems of Ecology and Environmental Management: Cooperation for Sustainable Development and Environmental Safety (APEEM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||19 May 2020|
- A. Nakkabi, M. Sadiki, S. Ibnssouda, M. Fahim, Int. J. of Recent Advances in Multidisc. Res. 02, 4 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Crabbe, J.R. Campbell, L. Thompson, S.L. Walz, W.W. Schultz, Int. Biodeterior. Biodegrad. 33, 11 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Halim, W.M. Mahmoud, E.M. Davis, R.W. Coughlin, Int. Biodeterior. Biodegrad. 37, 11 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- W. Bauer, W.M.M. Kirby, J.C. Sherris, Microbiol. and Medic., 45, 7 (1966) [Google Scholar]
- C.P. Kurtzman, J.W. Fell, T. Boekhout, V. Robert, The yeasts: a taxonomic study (Elsevier, San Diego, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- ASTM G21-13, Standard practice for determining resistance of synthetic polymeric materials to fungi (ASTM International, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- GOST 9.049.91, Polymer materials and their components, Methods of laboratory tests for mould resistance to the effect of mold fungi. [Google Scholar]
- S. Seyedmousavi, M. G. Netea, J. W. Mouton, W. J. G. Melchers, P. E. Verweij, G. S. Hooge, ASM journal, 17 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R. Gautam, A.S. Bassi, E.K. Yanful, E. Cullen, International Biodeterioration & Biodegradation, 60, 5 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- T. H. Gary, Recent Developments in Polymer Recycling, 24 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- C. Gostincar, R. A. Ohm, T. Kogej, S. Sonjak, M. Turk, J. Zajc, P. Zalar, M. Grube, H. Sun, J. Han, A. Sharma, J. Chiniquy, C. Y. Ngan, A. Lipzen, K. Barry, I. V. Grigoriev, N. G. Cimerman, BMC Genomics, 14, 29 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R. S. Gisele, S. C. Armando, B. C. Francine, A. Eliane, L. O. Rodrigo, Polymer Degradation and Stability, 95, 9 (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.