E3S Web Conf.
Volume 175, 2020XIII International Scientific and Practical Conference “State and Prospects for the Development of Agribusiness – INTERAGROMASH 2020”
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Training Personnel for The Agricultural Sector|
|Published online||29 June 2020|
- F. Kirguyev, Modern problems of science and education 3, 348-354 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I. Kiseleva, Proceedings of the Voronezh State University of Engineering Technologies 81(1), 402-411 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Yadrovskaya, Bulletin of Tomsk State University 366, 139-143 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N. Lee, Tojet 10, 156 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- N. Bakhmudkadiev, Problems and prospects for the development of education: proceedings of the III International Scientific Conference, 116-118 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N. Kobzeva, Young Scientist 5, 142-144 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V. Yatsenko, The role of psychology and pedagogy in the development of society: collection of articles of the International scientific and practical conference, 83-85 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Khutornaya, Scientific and Psychological School. Results of the 20th anniversary of TSU named after G.R. Derzhavin, proceedings of the seventh International Seminar of Young Scientists and Graduate Students, 133-136 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Klarin, Innovative Education, Conceptual and Practical Challenges, Monograph (2015) [Google Scholar]
- P. Efimov, Integration of Education 2, 16-21 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Karpenko, Pedagogy of the new time. Publishing Solutions 104(2017) [Google Scholar]
- I. Kotlyarova, Bulletin of the South Ural State University. Series: Education. Pedagogical sciences 3(11), 6-10 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N. Yaroslavtseva, Prospects for Science and Education 3(39), 55-72 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N. Romashevskaya, Psychology, Sociology and Pedagogy 4, 56-60 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N. Matyash, Psychological research: electron. scientific Zh. 3(17), 23-26 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- N. Kozyrev, Modern Pedagogy 8, 36-39 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.