E3S Web Conf.
Volume 176, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “From Inertia to Develop: Research and Innovation Support to Agriculture” (IDSISA 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||The Role of Economic Science in the Innovative Development of Agribusiness|
|Published online||22 June 2020|
- I.A. Koshkarev, A.V. Boldyrev, Economics of agricultural and processing enterprises, 1, 32 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Economics of agriculture of Russia, 8, 39 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Voronin, N.A. Potekhin, Ya.V. Voronina, Agrarian Herald of Urals, 5, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Mironova, AIC: economy, management, 1, 45 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- V. Poshkus, Economics of agricultural and processing enterprises, 8, 12 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- L. Kholod, Economy of agriculture of Russia, 22 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Kamelyan, A.V. Ulezko, Voronezh: VSAU, 207 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Pustuev, Agrarian herald of Urals, 8, 101 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Y.Ya. Olsevich, Economy questions, 6, 92 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- I. Buzdalov, AIC: economy, management, 12, 3 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Pustuev, A.A. Pustuev, News of USUE, 3, 104 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.