E3S Web Conf.
Volume 176, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “From Inertia to Develop: Research and Innovation Support to Agriculture” (IDSISA 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Improving Training, Taking into Account the Requirements of Innovative Development and Digitalization of Agriculture|
|Published online||22 June 2020|
- A.A. Anfinogentova, M.N. Dudin, N.V. Lyasnikov, O.D. Protsenko, Economy of Region, 14(2), 638-650. (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Balashenko, Handbook of personnel management, 2, 72-80 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- I.P. Boyko, M.A. Evnevich, A.V. Kolyshkin, Russian Journal of Entrepreneurship, 7, 1127-1136 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Chevtaeva, E.V. Egunov, Pendulum migration in the life of the population of the suburbs, Institutes of the development of the demographic system of society, a collection of materials of the V Ural demographic forum with international participation, 184-187 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Chevtaeva, A.S. Nikitina, Management issues, 1 (18), 71-79 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Chevtaeva, V.I. Zuev, O.A. Shipilovskaya, Scientific Bulletin of the Ural Academy of Public Administration: political science, economics, sociology, law, 4 (9), 99-105 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- H. Etzkowitz, C. Zhou, The Triple Helix: University—Industry—Government Innovation and Entrepreneurship, 342 (London. NY: Routledge, 2018). [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Gerasimova, Agricultural economics, 2, 34-45 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Inshakov, The mechanism of social and market transformation and sustainable development of agriculture in Russia (Volgograd: VolGU Publ., 1995) [Google Scholar]
- A.Ja. Kibanov, Management staff of the organization (Moscow: Infra Publ., 2013) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Kostina, Problems of the Modern Economy, 2 (39), 49-57 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- R.T. Latypov, G.P. Maleykina, A.V. Ruchkin, Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals, 8(187), 75-90 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I.P. Malichenko, A.M. Sidorova, Management in Russia and abroad, 4, 90-99 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Nikitina, N.G. Chevtaeva, Professional activity of state officers: traditions and innovations, 176 (Yekaterinburg, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Nikitina, E.D. Kargina, Management issues, 3 (40), 180-187 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Nikitina, A.V. Ruchkin, N.N. Startseva, O.M. Trofimova, N.K. Shemetova, N.A. Yurchenko, Journal of Engineering, Management and Applied Sciences and Technologies, 10(14), 10A14O (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Rakhmeeva, Bulletin of the Siberian University of Consumer Cooperation, 4 (22), 30-34 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Rakhmeeva, Manager, 9(5), 48-57 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Rakhmeeva, Azimuth of Scientific Research: Economics and Management, 8, 1 (26), 273-278 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Rodionov, N.V. Shashlo, Russian Journal of Agricultural and Socio-Economic Sciences, 2, 108-115 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.S. Sherrard, I. Alvarado, African Journal of Rural Development, 2(2), 153-160 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- K. Thompson, K. Sherren, P.N. Duinker, Ecosystem Services, 38, (2019) DOI: 10.1016/j.ecoser.2019.100950 [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Voronin, Y.V. Voronina, N.B. Fateeva, L.N. Petrova, Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals, 9(163), 84-89 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.