E3S Web Conf.
Volume 176, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “From Inertia to Develop: Research and Innovation Support to Agriculture” (IDSISA 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Improving Training, Taking into Account the Requirements of Innovative Development and Digitalization of Agriculture|
|Published online||22 June 2020|
- V. A. Gnevasheva, Youth of Russia: features of professional formation (2017) URL:http://www.mosgu.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- R.N. Galiakhmetova, Theoretical aspects of competence-based professional formation of an individual in Russian education [Google Scholar]
- V. B. Zotov, Municipal akazhemia, 1, 111-120, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Ivanov, B. G. Ubushaeva, Great digital extinction of cultures, Trust. Risks: Trust in migration processes. Risks of a new society (2019) [Google Scholar]
- F. M. Ibyatov, E. G. Khmelchenko, Municipal Academy, 4 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- T. A. Vasileva, N. V. Varlamova, Institutions of public power in the context of globalization, 203-205 (M.: Norm, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- S. V. Namysov, Labor potential as the most important factor of the organization’s efficiency, Materials of the international scientific conference Economics of modern society: current issues of anti-crisis management (Elista, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- T. T. Tsatkhlanova, D. V. Idzhilova, N. A. Burkutbaeva, Economy and entrepreneurship, 11, part 1(64-1), 319-322 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Oksana Thomova, Olga Petrina, Michael Stadlin, Natalia Klim-Eremina, Tatiana Matyas, International transaction journal of engineering, management and applied Sciences and technologies, 11A01J (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.