E3S Web Conf.
Volume 179, 20202020 International Conference on Environment and Water Resources Engineering (EWRE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environmental and Industrial Design|
|Published online||23 July 2020|
- Yu-yue L. (2017) Design and Research of Popular Science Toys to Improve Pupils’ Cognitive Ability. Tianjin University of Science and Technology. [Google Scholar]
- Provisions on the Administration of Recall of Children’s Toys (Order No.101 of the State General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine). Product Quality and Safety Supervision and Administration Department Network of the State General Administration of Market Supervision and Administration [Citation Date 2019-10-28] [Google Scholar]
- Yue M. (2019) Three key points to leverage the big market for educational toys. Toy Manufacturing at Home and Abroad., (10):13-15. [Google Scholar]
- Hua-wei L. (2010) Comparative Study on Design of Chinese and Foreign Children’s Toys. Kunming University of Technology. [Google Scholar]
- Qiang L., Ming G. (2010) Educational Psychology, Beijing Publishing House. [Google Scholar]
- Rong Z., Hou-can Z. (1994) Development of CDCC China Child Development Scale (3-6 years old) [J]. Psychological Science., (03):137-140+132+192. [Google Scholar]
- Yi-fang G. (2015) Explore the application of psychological cognitive development theory in children’s toy design. East China Normal University. [Google Scholar]
- Zi-ran Z. (2019) Application of Emotional Design Theory in Children’s Toys [J].Design., 32 (11): 20-22. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.