E3S Web Conf.
Volume 179, 20202020 International Conference on Environment and Water Resources Engineering (EWRE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environmental and Industrial Design|
|Published online||23 July 2020|
- Ke-qiu Z. (1997) Analysis and referenceof science education in foreign primary schools [J].Foreign primary and secondary education., 3:29-30. [Google Scholar]
- Hong-ying M. (2016) Exploration on the production of scientific teaching aids in primary schools based on innovative ideas[D].Bohai University. [Google Scholar]
- Hong-yun Y. (2009) Playing with sound - large class scientific activities.Shandong Education: Preschool Education., 000:85-86. [Google Scholar]
- Shan-shan C. (2018)A study on the simple understanding of voice transmission among children aged 5-6 .Education observation (the last ten days)., 007:51-55. [Google Scholar]
- Shuang L. (2012) The value of playing teaching aids in children’s development.Art education., 000:192-192. [Google Scholar]
- Wei D., Cheng-xu W. (2007) Democracy And Education. People’s Education Press. Beijing. [Google Scholar]
- Ling W. (2015) Design principles and educational value of self-made play teaching aids.Gansu Education., 20:65-65. [Google Scholar]
- Ze-ying H. (2011)Make good use of thought map and build knowledge network[J].Guangdong Education: Comprehensive Edition., 3:48-49. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.