E3S Web Conf.
Volume 180, 20209th International Conference on Thermal Equipments, Renewable Energy and Rural Development (TE-RE-RD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||24 July 2020|
- J. H. Nord, A. Koohang, J. Paliszkiewicz, The Internet of Things: Review and theoretical framework, Expert Systems With Applications, 133 (2019) 97–108, doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.eswa.2019.05.014 [Google Scholar]
- J. Gubbi, R. Buyya, S. Marusic, and M. Palaniswami, “Internet of Things (IoT): A vision, architectural elements, and future directions,” Future Generation Computer Systems, Vol. 29, No. 7, pp. 1645-1660, 2013/09/012013, doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.future.2013.01.010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Mylonas, O. B. Kazanci, R. K. Andersen, B. J. Olesen, Capabilities and limitations of wireless CO2, temperature and relative humidity sensors, Building and Environment, (2019), doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.buildenv.2019.03.012 [Google Scholar]
- S. Zafar, G. Miraj, R. Baloch, D. Murtaza, K. Arshad, An IoT Based Real-Time Environmental Monitoring System Using Arduino and Cloud Service, Engineering, Technology & Applied Science Research, Vol. 8, No. 4, (2018), 3238-3242 [Google Scholar]
- Y. Q. Xia, Y. L. Gao, L. P. Yan, M. Y. Fu, Recent Progress in Networked Control Systems – A Survey, International Journal of Automation and Computing, DOI: 10.1007/s11633-015-0894-x, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Činkelj, R. Kamnik, P. Čepon, M. Mihelj, M. Munih, Closed-loop control of hydraulic telescopic handler, Automation in Construction, 19 (2010) 954–963 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- National Instrument, LabVIEW software release 2019, https://www.ni.com/ro-ro/shop/labview.html, (accessed March 2020) [Google Scholar]
- Festo, Proportional amplifier 162255 (https://www.festo-didactic.com/int-en/learning-systems/equipment-sets/hydraulics/components/proportionalamplifier.htm?fbid=aW50LmVuLjU1Ny4xNy) (accessed Feb. 2020) [Google Scholar]
- ThingSpeak, IoT Analytics Platform, https://thingspeak.com/, (2020), (accessed March 2020) [Google Scholar]
- R. K. Dwivedi, S. Singh, R. Kumar, Integration of Wireless Sensor Networks with Cloud: A Review, 2019 9th International Conference on Cloud Computing, Data Science & Engineering (Confluence), publisher IEEE, DOI: 10.1109/CONFLUENCE.2019.8776968 [Google Scholar]
- NI LabVIEW 2013 Release Details, http://www.ni.com/labview/release-archive/2013/, (accessed March 2020) [Google Scholar]
- NI USB-6009, Bus-Powered Multifunction DAQ, User Guide, National Instruments, 2015, https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=2ahUKEwjGgsbXnsToAhVJxosKHbZqDsAQFjAAegQIARAB&url= https://www.ni.com%2Fpdf%2Fmanuals%2F371303n.pdf&usg=AOvVaw3oYX2843098LnQYRFcHhZb, (accessed March 2020) [Google Scholar]
- NI MAX, National Instruments, Measurement&Automation Explorer, version 16.0.0f0, 2016 [Google Scholar]
- EN 15251, Indoor environmental input parameters for design and assessment of energy performance of buildings addressing indoor air quality, thermal environment, lighting and acoustics, EN, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Retroth, A Bosh Company-References, Amsterdam Arena, https://www.boschrexroth.com/en/xc/industries/machinery-applications-and-engineering/architecture-in-motion/references/references-50, (accessed Mai 2020) [Google Scholar]
- J. Astbury, Operable Interactive Village Hut opens and closes depending on the temperature, https://www.dezeen.com/2019/06/10/operable-interactive-village-hut-weiguo-xu-china/, (accessed Mai 2020) [Google Scholar]
- C. Paech, Moveable membranes smart solutions in the field of architecture, TensiNet Symposium 2019 “Softening the Habitats: Sustainable Innovations in Minimal Mass Structures and Lightweight Architectures”, 3-5 June 2019, Politecnico di Milano, Milan, Italy, DOI: 10.30448/ts2019.3245.53 [Google Scholar]
- T. A. Dill, Hydraulic fan control, US Patent US4441651A, 1982, https://patents.google.com/patent/US4441651A/en#patentCitations, (accessed Mai 2020) [Google Scholar]
- Leader Hydraulic Fans, https://www.leader-group.company/en/firefighting-equipment/fire-ventilators/hydraulic-fans, (accessed Mai 2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.