E3S Web Conf.
Volume 180, 20209th International Conference on Thermal Equipments, Renewable Energy and Rural Development (TE-RE-RD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||24 July 2020|
- ***, Renewables 2018. Global Status Report, https://www.ren21.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/GSR2018_Full-Report_English.pdf (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I. Bostan, V. Dulgheru, I. Sobor, V. Bostan, A. Sochireanu, Renewable energy conversion systems. Wind, Solar, Hydraulic Energy (Tehnica-Info, Chişinău, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- L. Dumitrescu, C. Cristescu, V. Barbu, M. Mateescu, Proceedings of International Symposium ISB-INMA TEH’ 2018, pp. 965-970 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E. Maican, Renewable energy systems (Printech, Bucharest, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- ***, http://www.westech-solar.ro, accessed on 12.03.2020 [Google Scholar]
- ***, https://ec.europa.eu/energy/intelligent/projects/en/projects/east-gsr, Training Manual Romania, accessed on 21.02.2020 [Google Scholar]
- H.S. Mukunda, S. Dasappa, P.J. Paul, N.K.S. Rajan, M. Yagnaraman, D.R. Kumar, M. Deogaonkar, Curr. Sci. 98, 5, pp. 627-638 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- T.B. Grîu, Appreciation and increasing the wooden biomass calorific power (PhD. Thesis, Braşov, Romania: Transilvania University of Braşov, 2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.