E3S Web Conf.
Volume 184, 20202nd International Conference on Design and Manufacturing Aspects for Sustainable Energy (ICMED 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||19 August 2020|
- U.S. Jyothi & K. Vijaya kumar Reddy “CFD analysis on particle diameter in hydrogen-enriched diesel engine for different piston bowl geometries”, International Journal of Ambient Energy, DOI:10.1080/01430750.2019.1710565. (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Shashank B. Kedare, S.C. Sharma and S.P. Harsha “Computational Fluid Dynamics Analysis of Empty Railway Freight Wagons”, in International Journal of Vehicle Structures & Systems, 7(1), pp: 25-30.(2015). [Google Scholar]
- M. Mohebbi and M.A. Rezvani”Numerical Analysis of Aerodynamic Performance of Regional PassengerAerodynamicsSAETechnicalPaperdoi:10. 4271/2001-01-2742.(2001) [Google Scholar]
- Train under Crosswind Conditions” Int. J. Vehicle Structures & Systems, 5(2), 68-74. doi:10.4273/ijvss.5.2.05 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- I. Bayraktar, D. Landman, and O. Baysal “Experimental and Computational Investigation of Ahmed Body for Ground Vehicle. [Google Scholar]
- Ahmed, S.R ,Ramm, G. Faitin, Some Salient Features of the Time –” Averaged Ground Vehicle Wake”, Society of Automotive Engineers(1984) [Google Scholar]
- SaurabhBanga, Md. Zunaid, Naushad Ahmad Ansari, Sagar Sharma, Rohit Singh Dungriyal”CFDSim ulationofFlowaroundExternalVehicle:AhmedBod”,I OSRJournalofMechanicalandCivilEngineering,:doi:10.9790/168412438794.(2015)” [Google Scholar]
- J. Osth”Unsteady Numerical Simulations of Flow around Heavy Vehicles, Trains and Passenger Cars”Thesis for the degree of Licentiate of Engineering inThermo and fluid dynamics (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Baker, N.J. Brockie,”The aerodynamic drag of high speed trains,”Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics,PhD Thesis, University of Not- tingham, U.K.(1988) [Google Scholar]
- Yogeswara Reddy B, Srinivas Rao J, Suresh Kumar T, Nagarjuna A, International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering, 8(11), 2019, 1194-1198 [Google Scholar]
- R.C. Sharma. “Stability and Eigenvalue analysis of an Indian Railway general sleeper coach using Lagrangian dynamics”, Int. J. Vehicle Structures & Systems,5(1),9-14.(2013) http://dx.doi.org/10.4273/ijvss.5.1.02. [Google Scholar]
- R.C. Sharma. “Recent advances in railway vehicle dynamics”, Int. J. Vehicle Structures & Systems,4(2),52-63.(2012) http://dx.doi.org/10.4273/ijvss.4.2.04. [Google Scholar]
- R.C. Sharma. “Parametric analysis of rail vehicle parameters influencing ride behaviour,”Int. J. Engg. Sci. & Tech, 3(8), 54-65.(2011) [Google Scholar]
- R.C. Sharma “Ride analysis of an Indian Railway coach using Lagrangian dynamics”, Int. J. Vehicle Structures & Systems,3(4),219-224. http://dx.doi.org/10.4273/ijvss.3.4.02.(2011) [Google Scholar]
- Zanetti “cross wind behavior on a high speed train and on a modern time u for urban and suburban transportation”, j.wind engineering (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Michael, Frank “Numerical simulation of a regional train in a cross wind journal of rail and rapid transit” DOI:10.1177/0954409714555383.(2014) [Google Scholar]
- JiqiangNiu, Dan Zhou & Xifeng Liang “Numerical investigation of the aerodynamic characteristics of high-speed trains of different lengths under crosswindwithorwithoutwindbreaks, EngineeringApp licationsofComputationalFluidMechanics,12:1,195-215,DOI:10.1080/19942060.2017.1390786C.J. (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.