E3S Web Conf.
Volume 195, 20204th European Conference on Unsaturated Soils (E-UNSAT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Special Session on Energy Geotechnics|
|Published online||16 October 2020|
- D.G. Fredlund, H. Rahardjo, Soil mechanics for unsaturated soils, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., New York (1993) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Lu, W.J. Likos, Unsaturated soil mechanics, John Wiley & Sons, New York (2004) [Google Scholar]
- F. Vahedifard, B.A. Leshchinsky, K. Mortezaei, N. Lu, Active earth pressures for unsaturated retaining structures. J. Geotech. Geoenviron. Eng., 141, 11 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Liang, J. Zhao, Y. Li, C. Zhang, S. Wang, Unified solution of Coulomb’s active earth pressure for unsaturated soils without crack. Appl. Mech. Mater., 755–761 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Shahrokhabadi, F. Vahedifard, E. Ghazanfari, M. Foroutan, Earth Pressure Profiles in Unsaturated Soils under Transient Flow. Engineering Geology, 260, 105218, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Stewart, J.S. McCartney, An Analytical Model for Predicting Lateral Face Deflections of Thermally Active Mechanically Stabilized Earth Walls. In International Symposium on Design and Practice of Geosynthetic-Reinforced Soil Structures. HI Ling, G. Gottardi, D. Cazzuffi, J. Han, F. Tatsuoka, eds. DEStech Publications, 233-242, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Stewart, C.J. Coccia, J.S. McCartney, Issues in the implementation of sustainable heat exchange technologies in reinforced, unsaturated soil structures. In Geo-Congress 2014: Geo-characterization and Modeling for Sustainability, 4066-4075, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J.S. McCartney, A. Martins de Assis, T. Silva Ribeiro, R. Costa Dos Santos, Nonisothermal response of reinforcing geogrids in thermally-active geotechnical systems. Proceedings of GeoAmericas 2016, the 3rd PanAmerican Conference on Geosynthetics. Miami. Apr. 10-13. 1-10, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- C.J. Coccia, R. Gupta, J. Morris, J.S. McCartney, Municipal solid waste landfills as geothermal heat sources. Renewable and sustainable energy reviews, 19, 463-474, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Kasozi, R.V. Siddharthan, R. Mahamud, Temperature Distribution in Mechanically Stabilized Earth Wall Soil Backfills for Design Under Elevated Temperature Conditions. Journal of Thermal Science and Engineering Applications, 7(2), (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J.W. Hopmans, J.H. Dane, Temperature Dependence of Soil Hydraulic Properties 1. Soil Sci. Soc. Am. J., 50, 1, 4-9, (1996) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Grant, A. Salehzadeh, Calculation of temperature effects on wetting coefficients of porous solids and their capillary pressure functions. Water Resour. Res., 32, 2, 261-270, (1996) [Google Scholar]
- F. Vahedifard, T.D. Cao, S.K. Thota, E. Ghazanfari, Nonisothermal Models for Soil–Water Retention Curve. J. Geotech. Geoenviron. Eng., 144, 9 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Vahedifard, T. D Cao, E. Ghazanfari, S.K. Thota, Closed-Form Models for Nonisothermal Effective Stress of Unsaturated Soils. J. Geotech. Geoenviron. Eng., 145, 9 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.W. Bishop, The principle of effective stress. Tecnisk Ukeblad, 39, 859–863 (1959) [Google Scholar]
- N. Lu, J.W. Godt, D.T. Wu, A closed‐form equation for effective stress in unsaturated soil. Water Resources Research, 46, 5 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- N. Lu, W.J. Likos, Suction stress characteristic curve for unsaturated soil. J. Geotech. Geoenviron. Eng., 132, 2, 131-142, (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.H. Brooks, A.T. Corey, Hydraulic properties of porous media. Colorado State University, Fort Collins, Colo. Hydrology Paper No. 3, (1964) [Google Scholar]
- S.K. Thota, T.D. Cao, F. Vahedifard, E. Ghazanfari, Stability Analysis of an Unsaturated Silty Slope under Nonisothermal Conditions. Geo-Congress-2019, GSP 310, 844-852 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.