E3S Web Conf.
Volume 198, 20202020 10th Chinese Geosynthetics Conference & International Symposium on Civil Engineering and Geosynthetics (ISCEG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Geosynthetics Applied Design Theory and Method|
|Published online||26 October 2020|
- Li Yu, Wang Yaozhong, Wang Yakun. Effects of sintering atmosphere on crystal phase and properties of steel slag ceramics [J]. Journal of Engineering Science, 2008,40(03):340-348. [Google Scholar]
- Tan Kefeng, Liu Laibao, Chen Deyu. Research on the production of concrete hollow block by steel slag [J].New Building Materials, 2006(3) : 50-51. [Google Scholar]
- Zong Yanbing, Zhang Xuedong, Ma Qingyu, Cang Daqiang. Densification mechanism of steel slag ceramics with different Magnesium contents [J]. Journal of Engineering Science, 2008,40(10):1237-1243. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Wei, Liu Wei, Zhang Pengfei, Lu Zhi, Zhu Guang. Effects of particle size and composition of raw materials on structure and performance of red mud/steel slag ceramic materials [J]. Powder metallurgy materials science and engineering, 2015,20(05):782-787. [Google Scholar]
- Bai H, Liu P, Ai X. Analysis on the microstructure characteristics of steel-slag based Ceramics[J].Advanced Materials Research,2011(150): 133-138. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.