E3S Web Conf.
Volume 198, 20202020 10th Chinese Geosynthetics Conference & International Symposium on Civil Engineering and Geosynthetics (ISCEG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Geosynthetics Applied Design Theory and Method|
|Published online||26 October 2020|
- Terzaghi, K. Theoretical Soil Mechanics, Wiley, New York, 1943. [Google Scholar]
- Rendulic, L. Porenziffer and Porenwasserdruck in Tonen[J] Bauingenieur, 1936, 17, 559-564. [Google Scholar]
- Barron, RA. Consolidation of fine grained soils by drain wells[J] Trans. ASCE, 1948, (113), 718-742. [Google Scholar]
- Biot, MA. General theory of three-dimensional consolidation[J] Appl. Phys., 12, 155-164, 1941 [Google Scholar]
- Jelnlina, MK. Consolidation of clay by Means of Atmosphere Pressure [C]∥Proceedings of a conference on soil stabilization, Boston: MITPress, 1952:258 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.