E3S Web Conf.
Volume 198, 20202020 10th Chinese Geosynthetics Conference & International Symposium on Civil Engineering and Geosynthetics (ISCEG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Geosynthetics Applied Design Theory and Method|
|Published online||26 October 2020|
- Rusjin. Dynamic analysis and research on the rotating ring of working device of grader [J]. Construction machinery technology and management. 2011 (8) : 110-112. [Google Scholar]
- Lei WANG, Xin ZOU, Peng-Xiong LIN. Dynamics Simulation of 6-DOF Assemblying Manipulator Based on ADAMS. [J]Advances in Engineering Research (AER), volume 131(2017) 437~442 [Google Scholar]
- Chen Liping, Zhang yunqing, Ren weiqun et al. Dynamic analysis of mechanical systems and application of Adams [M]. Tsinghua university press, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- Jia Changzhi, Yin junhui, Xue wenxing et al. ADAMS virtual prototype from entry-level to proficient [M]. Beijing: mechanical industry press, 2010.01 [Google Scholar]
- Chen Fenghua.ADAMS virtual prototyping technology from the beginning to master 2016[M]. Tsinghua university press, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Zhang, L. Xu, Y. Y. Tay, P. Flores and H. Lankarani,Multi-objective optimization of mechanisms with clearances in revolute joints, In New Trends in Mechanism and Machine Science, Mechanisms and Machine Science 24, P. Flores And F. Viadero (Eds.), Springer International Publishing,Switzerland (2015). [Google Scholar]
- M. Ahmedalbashir, L. Romdhane and J. Lee. Dynamics of a four-bar mechanism with clearance and springs Modeling and experimental analysis. [J] Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology 31 (3) (2017) 1023~1033 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.