E3S Web Conf.
Volume 198, 20202020 10th Chinese Geosynthetics Conference & International Symposium on Civil Engineering and Geosynthetics (ISCEG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Structural Engineering Monitoring, Control, Repair and Reinforcement|
|Published online||26 October 2020|
- Chen Z H. Simulation Analysis About Construction Technology of the Shielding Tunnel Nearby the Shallow Buried Tunnel in Parallel Overlapped Section. Railway Construction Technology. 9, 62-65+83 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Fang Y S, Lin J S, Su C S. An estimation of ground settlement due to shield tunnelling by the Peck-Fujita method. Canadian geotechnical journal. 31(3), 431-443 (1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang H X, Wu J, Tan Y Z, Zuo Q J, Ming H J. Mutual Turbulence Analysis for Parallel Tunnel Construction of Shield and Mine Tunneling Methods. Journal of Engineering Geology. 25(2), 344-351 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Zheng Y C. Study on the influence degree of adjacent construction of three parralell shield tunnels (Chengdu: Southwest Jiaotong University) (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Kim S H. Interaction behaviours between parallel tunnels in soft ground. Tunneling and Underground Space Technology. 19(4-5), 448 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang C. Analysis on structural force characteristics of three holes parallel small interval tunnel. Shanxi Architecture. 39(2), 172-173 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.