E3S Web Conf.
Volume 205, 20202nd International Conference on Energy Geotechnics (ICEGT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Issues Related to Energy Piles|
|Published online||18 November 2020|
- Man, Y., Yang, H., Diao, N., Liu, J., & Fang, Z. (2010). A new model and analytical solutions for borehole and pile ground heat exchangers. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 53(13-14), 2593-2601. [Google Scholar]
- Ghasemi-Fare, O., & Basu, P. (2019). Coupling heat and buoyant fluid flow for thermal performance assessment of geothermal piles. Computers and Geotechnics, 116, 103211. [Google Scholar]
- Hartley, J. G., & Black, W. Z. (1981). Transient simultaneous heat and mass transfer in moist, unsaturated soils. Journal of Heat Transfer, 103(2), 376-382. [Google Scholar]
- Eskilson, P., & Claesson, J. (1988). Simulation model for thermally interacting heat extraction boreholes. Numerical heat transfer, 13(2), 149-165. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zeng, H. Y., Diao, N. R., & Fang, Z. H. (2002). A finite line‐source model for boreholes in geothermal heat exchangers. Heat Transfer— Asian Research, 31(7), 558-567. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zeng, H., Diao, N., & Fang, Z. (2003). Heat transfer analysis of boreholes in vertical ground heat exchangers. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 46(23), 4467-4481. [Google Scholar]
- Lamarche, L., & Beauchamp, B. (2007). New solutions for the short-time analysis of geothermal vertical boreholes. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 50(7-8), 1408-1419. [Google Scholar]
- Ghasemi-Fare, O., & Basu, P. (2013). A practical heat transfer model for geothermal piles. Energy and Buildings, 66, 470-479. [Google Scholar]
- Ghasemi-Fare, O., & Basu, P. (2013). An Annular Cylinder Source Model for Heat Transfer through Energy Piles, Compendium of papers of the 92nd Transportation Research Board (TRB) Annual Meeting, Washington, D.C., January 13-17. (No. 13-4949). [Google Scholar]
- Ghasemi-Fare, O., & Basu, P. (2016). Predictive assessment of heat exchange performance of geothermal piles. Renewable energy, 86, 1178-1196. [Google Scholar]
- Cherati, D. Y., & Ghasemi-Fare, O. (2019). Analyzing transient heat and moisture transport surrounding a heat source in unsaturated porous media using the Green’s function. Geothermics, 81, 224-234. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.