E3S Web Conf.
Volume 205, 20202nd International Conference on Energy Geotechnics (ICEGT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Minisymposium: Engineered Geomaterials for Energy and Environmental Sustainability (organized by Alessandro Rotta Loria)|
|Published online||18 November 2020|
- H.M. Abuel-Naga, D.T. Bergado, S. Chaiprakaikeow. Innovative thermal technique for enhancing the performance of prefabricated vertical drain during the preloading process, Geotextiles and Geomembranes. 24, 359-370 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Pothiraksanon, D.T. Bergado, H.M. Abuel-Naga. Full-scale embankment consolidation test using prefabricated vertical thermal drains, Soils and Foundations. 50, 599-608 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.L. Houston, W.N. Houston, N.D. Williams. Thermo-mechanical behavior of seafloor sediments, J.Geotech.Eng. ASCE. 111, 1249-1263 (1985) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Kuntiwattanakul, I. Towhata, K. Ohishi, I. Seko. Temperature effects on undrained shear characteristics of clay, Soils and Foundations. 35, 147-162 (1995) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Samarakoon, I. Ghaaowd, J.S. McCartney. Impact of drained heating and cooling on undrained shear strength of normally consolidated clay, Proc. 2nd Int. Symp. On Energy Geotech. Lausanne, Switzerland, Sep. 26-28. A. Ferrari, L. Laloui, eds., Vienna. 243-249 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R.L. Plum, M.I. Esrig. Some temperature effects on soil compressibility and pore water pressure, Highway Research Board, Washington DC, Report. 103, 231-242 (1969) [Google Scholar]
- L. Laloui, C. Cekerevac. Thermo-plasticity of clays: An isotropic yield mechanism, Computers and Geotechnics. 30, 649-660 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- H.M. Abuel-Naga, D.T. Bergado, A. Bouazza, G.V. Ramana. Volume change behaviour of saturated clays under drained heating conditions: experimental results and constitutive modelling, Can. Geotech. J. 44, 942-956 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.J. Cui, N. Sultan, P. Delage. A thermomechanical model for saturated clays, Can. Geotech. J. 37, 607-620 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Tanaka, J. Graham, T. Crilly. Stress-strain behaviour of reconstituted illitic clay at different tempertaures, Eng. Geology. 47, 339-350 (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Alsherif, J.S. McCartney. Nonisothermal behavior of compacted silt at low degrees of saturation, Géotechnique. 65, 703-716 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Uchaipichat, N. Khalili, S. Zargarbashi. A temperature controlled triaxial apparatus for testing unsaturated soils, Geotech. Testing J. 34, 1-9 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- G. Baldi, T. Hueckel, A. Peano, R. Pellegrini. Developments in modelling of thermo-hydro-geomechanical behaviour of Boom clay and clay-based buffer materials, Commission of European Communities, Nuclear Science and Technology, Report EUR 13365. (1991) [Google Scholar]
- N. Sultan, P. Delage, Y.J. Cui. Temperature effects on the volume change behavior of boom clay, Eng. Geology. 64, 135-145 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Hueckel G. Baldi. Thermoplasticity of saturated clays: Experimental constitutive study, J. Geotech. Eng. 116, 1778-1796 (1990) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Baldi, T. Hueckel R. Pellegrini. Thermal volume changes of the mineral-water system in low-porosity clay soils, Can. Geotech. J. 25, 807-825 (1988) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Delage, Y.J. Cui, N. Sultan. On the thermal behaviour of Boom clay, Proc. Eurosafe Conf. Berlin, Germany. 1-8 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- C. Cekerevac, L. Laloui. Experimental study of thermal effects on the mechanical behaviour of a clay, Int. J. Numer. Anal. Meth. Geomech. 28, 209-228 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Bergenstahl, A. Gabrielsson, M. Mulabdic. Changes in soft clay caused by increases in temperature, Proc. 13th Int. Conf. on Soil Mech. and Foundation Eng. New Delhi, India. Jan 5-10. 1637-1641 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- A. Uchaipichat, N. Khalili. Experimental investigation of thermo-hydro-mechanical behaviour of an unsaturated silt, Géotechnique. 59, 339-353 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Ghaaowd, A. Takai, T. Katsumi, J.S. McCartney. Pore water pressure prediction for undrained heating of soils, Env. Geotech. 4, 70-78 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.G. Campanella, J.K. Mitchell. Influence of temperature variations on soil behavior, J. Soil Mech. and Foundation Div. ASCE. 94, 709-734 (1968) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.