E3S Web Conf.
Volume 205, 20202nd International Conference on Energy Geotechnics (ICEGT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Minisymposium: Low Carbon Geotechnical Engineering (organized by Alessandro Tarantino, Enrique Romero, and Alessio Ferrari)|
|Published online||18 November 2020|
- Beber, R., Becker, P. and Tarantino, A., Retrofitting of river embankments in a climatic-change scenario: the case study of Elbe harbour in Hamburg. To be submitted to Geomechanics for Energy and the Environment (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Bishop, A.W., The use of the slip circle in the stability analysis of slopes. Geotechnique, 5(1), pp.7-17 (1955) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Construction Excellence Construction and Sustainable Development - Plain English, (as cited by UKGBC, 2013) (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Defra/EA Joint R&D FCERM, Understanding the Impact of Flood and Coastal Erosion Risk Management on the Causes of Climate Change. Report FD2622/TR (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Esteves, L.S, Thomas, K. Managed realignment in practice in the UK: results from two independent surveys. Journal of Coastal Research. 70:407-13 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- GeoSlope Seepage modelling with SEEP/W 2012 – An engineering methodology, 4th Ed., GeoSlope International, Alberta, Canada (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Hamburg Port Authority, Technische Rahmenbedingungen (TR HWS-Bau) (2008) [Google Scholar]
- LBS, LBS-Immobilienmarktatlas Hamburg und Umland 2020, report https://www.lbs.de/ (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Kerkes, D.J. and Fassett, J.B. Rapid drawdown in drainage channels with earthen side slopes, in Proceedings of the ASCE Texas Section Spring Meeting, 19th – 22nd April 2006, Beaumont, Texas (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Richards, L.A., Capillary conduction of liquids through porous mediums. Physics, 1(5), pp.318-333 (1931) [Google Scholar]
- Tarantino, A. and El Mountassir, G., Making unsaturated soil mechanics accessible for engineers: Preliminary hydraulic–mechanical characterisation & stability assessment. Engineering geology, 165, pp.89-104. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- USACE US Army Corps of Engineers – EM 1100-2-1913 Design and Construction of Levees - Engineer Manual, published by USACE (2000) [Google Scholar]
- van Genuchten, M.T. A closed form equation for predicting the hydraulic conductivity of unsaturated soils, Soil Sci. Soc. Am. J., vol. 4, pp 892-898 (1980) [Google Scholar]
- Vanapalli, S.K., Fredlund, D.G., Pufahl, D.E. and Clifton, A.W. Model for prediction of shear strength with respect to suction, Can. Geotech. J., vol. 33, pp 379-392 (1996) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.