E3S Web Conf.
Volume 205, 20202nd International Conference on Energy Geotechnics (ICEGT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Minisymposium: Low Carbon Geotechnical Engineering (organized by Alessandro Tarantino, Enrique Romero, and Alessio Ferrari)|
|Published online||18 November 2020|
- A. Tarantino, G. El Mountassir, S. Wheeler, et al., TERRE project: interplay between unsaturated soil mechanics and low-carbon geotechnical engineering, Proceedings of E-UNSAT Lisbon 2020 (to be published) [Google Scholar]
- G. Urciuoli, M. Pirone, L. Comegna, L. Picarelli, Long-term investigations on the pore pressure regime in saturated and unsaturated sloping soils, Eng Geol. 212 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- G. Di Crescenzo, A. Santo, Debris slides-rapid earth flows in the carbonate massifs of the Campania region (Southern Italy): Morphological and morphometric data for evaluating triggering susceptibility, Geomorphology 66 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Amato,P. Di Martino, G. Di Pasquale, et al., Il ruolo della vegetazione nella frana di Quindici, Quaderni Di Geologia Applicata 7, 1 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- A. Stokes, C. Atger, A. G. Bengough, T. Fourcaud, R. C. Sidle, Desirable Plant root traits for protecting natural and engineered slopes against landslides, Plant Soil 324 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- J. H. Kim, T. Fourcaud, C. Jourdan, et al., Vegetation as a driver of temporal variations in slope stability: The impact of hydrological processes, Geophys Res Lett. 44, 10 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. S. R. A. Dias, The effect of vegetation on slope stability of shallow pyroclastic soil covers, PhD thesis, UNINA, UM (2019) [Google Scholar]
- ASTM D 2487 – 17, Standard Practice for Classification of Soils for Engineering Purposes (Unified Soil Classification System) (2017) [Google Scholar]
- G. Forte, M. Pirone, A. Santo, M. V. Nicotera, G. Urciuoli, Triggering and predisposing factors for flow-like landslides in pyroclastic soils: the case study of the Lattari Mts. (southern Italy), Eng. Geol. 257 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- R. Papa, M. Pirone, M. V. Nicotera, G. Urciuoli, Seasonal groundwater regime in an unsaturated pyroclastic slope, Geotechnique 63, 5 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Santo, G. Di Crescenzo, G. Forte, R. Papa, M. Pirone, G. Urciuoli, Flow-type landslides in pyroclastic soils on flysch bedrock in southern Italy: the Bosco de’ Preti case study, Landslides 15,1 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Pirone, R. Papa, M. V. Nicotera, G. Urciuoli, Hydraulic Behaviour of Unsaturated Pyroclastic Soil Observed at Different Scales, Procedia Engineering 158, CNRIG2016 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Pirone, R. Papa, M. V. Nicotera, G. Urciuoli, In situ monitoring of the groundwater field in an unsaturated pyroclastic slope for slope stability evaluation, Landslides 12, 2 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. S. Dias, M. Pirone, G. Urciuoli, Calibration of TDR probes for water content measurements in partially saturated pyroclastic slope, Proceedings of UNSAT Hong Kong (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Genet, A. Stokes, F. Salin, et al., The influence of cellulose content on tensile strength in tree roots, Plant and Soil 278 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- G. B. Bischetti, E. A. Chiaradia, V. D’Agostino, T. Simonato, Quantifying the effect of brush layering on slope stability, Ecol Eng. 36, 3 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- R. E. Thomas, N. Pollen-Bankhead, Modeling root-reinforcement with a fiber-bundle model and Monte Carlo simulation, Ecol Eng. 36 ,1 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- H. Wu, Investigation of Landslides on Prince of Wales Island , Alaska, Geotechnical Engineering Report, 5 (1976) [Google Scholar]
- L. J. Waldron, The Shear Resistance of Root-Permeated Homogeneous and Stratified Soil1, Soil Sci Soc Am J. 41, 5 (1977) [Google Scholar]
- N. Pollen, A. Simon, Estimating the mechanical effects of riparian vegetation on stream bank stability using a fiber bundle model, Water Resour Res. 41, 7 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- M. Genet, N. Kokutse, A. Stokes, et al., Root reinforcement in plantations of Cryptomeria japonica D. Don: effect of tree age and stand structure on slope stability, For Ecol Manage. 256 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M. V. Nicotera, R. Papa, G. Urciuoli, An experimental technique for determining the hydraulic properties of unsaturated pyroclastic soils, Geotech Test J. 33, 4 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. Pirone, G. Urciuoli, Cyclical suction characteristics in unsaturated slopes, Proceedings of the International Workshop on Volcanic Rocks and Soils (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.