E3S Web Conf.
Volume 205, 20202nd International Conference on Energy Geotechnics (ICEGT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Minisymposium: Low Carbon Geotechnical Engineering (organized by Alessandro Tarantino, Enrique Romero, and Alessio Ferrari)|
|Published online||18 November 2020|
- C. Cheng, S. Chiou, C. Lee, T. Tsai, Study on Probabilistic Seismic Hazard Maps of Taiwan After Chi-Chi Earthquake, J. GeoEng, Vol.2, No.1, 19-28, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A. Elgamal, Z. Yang, J. Lu “Cyclic 1D Seismic Ground Response Version 1.4 User’s Manual.” (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M.B. Darendeli, “Development of a New Family of Normalized Modulus Reduction and Material Damping Curves”, Ph.D. Thesis, Department of Civil, Architectural and Environmental Engineering, The University of Texas, Austin, Texas (2001) [Google Scholar]
- CPA, Seismic Design Code and Commentary for Buildings, 2011 Edition, Construction and Planning Agency, Ministry of Interior Affairs, Taipei, Taiwan (2011) [Google Scholar]
- D. Groholski, Y. Hashash, B. Kim, M., Musgrove, J. Harmon, J Stewart “Simplified Model for Small-Strain Nonlinearity and Strength in 1D Seismic Site Response Analysis.” J. Geotech. Geoenviron. Eng. Vol.142, No.9, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Hashash, M. Musgrove, J. Harmon, O. Ilhan, D. Groholski, C. Phillips, DEEPSOIL 7.0, User Manual. (2017). [Google Scholar]
- N. Matasovic, M. Vucetic, “Cyclic Characterization of Liquefiable Sands.” ASCE J. Geotech. Geoenviron. Eng., 119 (11), pp 1805-1822.(1993) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Phillips, Y. Hashash. “Damping formulation for non-linear 1D site response analyses.” Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, 29, pp 1143–1158. (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Yu., E. Ntambakwa, B. Mendes, M. Rogers, Comparison of 1-D Seismic Site Response Analysis Tools for Layered Liquefiable Deposits, Proc. ASCE Geo-Congress 2020 (In Publication). [Google Scholar]
- PLAXIS, Site Response analysis and liquefaction evaluation (2015) [Google Scholar]
- PLAXIS, Plaxis 2D reference manual (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I. Alpan. The Geotechnical Properties of Soils, Elsevier, Earth-Science Reviews, Vol. 6, No. 1, pp. 5-49 (1970). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.