E3S Web Conf.
Volume 205, 20202nd International Conference on Energy Geotechnics (ICEGT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Published online||10 January 2022|
- Bandeira Neto, L., Narsilio, G., Makasis, N., Choudhary, R. & Carden, Y. (2022). Thermal response of energy screw piles connected in series. Géotechnique. Submitted for publication. [Google Scholar]
- Bidarmaghz, A. (2014). 3D numerical modelling of vertical ground heat exchangers. Thesis (PhD) The University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Australia. [Google Scholar]
- Huang, J., McCartney, J. S., Perko, H., Johnson, D., Zheng, C., & Yang, Q. (2019). A novel energy pile: The thermo-syphon helical pile. Applied Thermal Engineering, 159, 113882. [Google Scholar]
- Loveridge, F., McCartney, J.S., Narsilio, G., & Sanchez, M. (2020). Energy geostructures: A review of analysis approaches, in situ testing & model experiments. Geom Energy & Env, 22, 100173. [Google Scholar]
- Lu, Q., & Narsilio, G. A. (2019). Cost effectiveness of energy piles in residential dwellings in Australia. Current Trends in Civil & Structural Engineering, 3 (3). [Google Scholar]
- Makasis, N. (2019). Further understanding GSHP system design using FEM and ML techniques. Thesis (PhD) The University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Australia. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.