E3S Web Conf.
Volume 209, 2020ENERGY-21 – Sustainable Development & Smart Management
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Session 2. Advanced Energy Technologies: Clean, Resource-Saving, and Renewable Energy|
|Published online||23 November 2020|
- O.I. Budilov and A. S. Zavorin, Experience Gained from Measures on Improving the Performance Indicators of a Thermal Power Stations, Tomsk: Krasnoe Znamya (1994) [Google Scholar]
- O.I. Budilov, N. V. Korenev, M. A. Rozhkov, Ya. I. Sokolova, Reducing emissions of harmful substances when burning Irsha-Borodino coal in the form of high-concentration dust, University news. Power Engineering №1, Pp. 61-63.(1991) [Google Scholar]
- B. M. Kaganovich, A.V. Keiko, V. A. Shamansky, I. A. Shirkalin, M. S. Zarodnyuk, Technology of thermodynamic modeling. Reduction of motion models to rest models, Novosibirsk: Science (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Gorban, B.M. Kaganovich, S.P. Filippov, A.V. Keiko, V.A. Shamansky, I.A. Shirkalin Termodinamic Equilibria and Extrema Analisis of Attainability Regions and Partial Equilibria, Springer (2006) [Google Scholar]
- V.K. Elsukov, Complex researches of power sources efficiency in systems of centralized heat supply: autoadstract of dis. for the degree of doctor of technical Sciences, Irkutsk, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- N.Yu. Kudryavtsev, V. V. Klimenko, V. B. Prokhorov, S. Yu. Snytin, Prospects for reducing emissions of sulfur oxides into the atmosphere when burning organic fuels, Heat and power engineering №2, Pp. 6-11.(1995) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Averin, N. Yu. Kudryavtsev, A.V. Usov, Formation of sulfur anhydride in the flue gases of steam boilers when burning sulfur fuel oil, Heat and power engineering no.1, Pp. 66-71. (1994) [Google Scholar]
- S. Calvert, G. M. Inglund, Protection of the atmosphere from industrial pollution: Handbook: translation from English M.: Metallurgy,Vol. 1-760 s; Vol. 2-712 s.(1988) [Google Scholar]
- Methodology for determining the gross emissions of harmful substances into the atmosphere from the thermal power plants boilers. MT 34-70-0130-83. Moscow: SPO "Soyuztekhenergo", (1984) [Google Scholar]
- Methodology for determining the gross emissions of pollutants into the atmosphere from TPP boiler plants. RD 34.02.305-98-M.: AOOT VTI.(1998) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.