E3S Web Conf.
Volume 210, 2020Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Plant Growing and Cereal Grain|
|Published online||04 December 2020|
- E. Muratova, D. Muratov, E. Makarenko, S. Shepelev, O. Korobeynikova, V. Chegge, Y. Kabanova, Methodology of grain heap quantity and structure determination and economic evaluation of harvester-thresher cleaning enhancement. E3SWeb of Conferences International Scientific and Practical Conference on State and Prospects for the Development of Agribusiness, INTERAGROMASH 2020 https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/202017501009 [Google Scholar]
- Russian Federation standard GOST 34393-2018 [Google Scholar]
- B. C. Meshi, D. M. Zozulya, A. E. Safronov, Economic evaluation of the efficiency of technosphere safety improvement projects (Don State Technical University, Rostov-on-Don, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- N. S. Plaskova, N. A. Prodanova, A. S. Samusenko, E. A. Erzinkyan, K. A. Barmuta, R. A. Shichiyakh, Investment decisions formation: Innovative assets, International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Mazur, K. A. Barmuta, S. S. Demin, E. A. Tikhomirov, M. A. Bykovskiy, Innovation clusters: Advantages and disadvantages, International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I. I. Doronina, V. N. Borobov, E. A. Ivanova, E. V. Gorynya, B. M. Zhukov, Agro-industrial clusters as a factor of increasing competitiveness of the region, International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. E. Chernaya, M. N. Kabanenko, S. N. Ugrimova, Improvement of agro-industrial complex management at the federal level, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Gridchina, L. L. Orekhova, S. V. Lyubimtseva, N. V. Yakovenko, I. V. Komov, Agrarian policy of the region in terms of economic development innovation, International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Sidorenko, E. Trubilin, E. Kolesnikova, H. Hasegawa, Mechanization in Asia, Africa and Latin America, 48(2), 31-35 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. K. Subaeva, N. V. Malinina, Current condition of Russian agricultural engineering market, Life Science Journal, 11(9), 360-362 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V. P. Dimitrov, L. V. Borisova, I. N. Nurutdinova, V. I. Pakhomov, V. P. Maksimov, The problem of choice of optimal technological decisions on harvester control, MATEC Web of Conferences (2018) [Google Scholar]
- F. A. Kipriyanov, P. A. Savinykh, Assessment of technical provision in agricultural sector of Russia, Eurasian journal of biosciences. Foundation for Enviromental Protection and Research (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D. K. Muratov, The 6th International science and technology conference “Innovative technologies and technical means for field cultivation in the south of Russia” (Zernograd, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Tsarev, E. Adamcikova, M. Najie, Automatization of settings of working organs of technological process of combine harvester, MATEC Web of Conferences (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Izmailov, M. Moskovskiy, D. Podlesniy, Development of a set of working units from polymeric materials for the design of combine harvesters, MATEC Web of Conferences (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D. K. Muratov, Y. I. Ermoliev, Bulletin of Don State Technical University 8(59), 1372-1376 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- I. Khozyaev, V. Ladyanov, L. Enalyeva, M. Balinskaya, V. Zharov, Assessment of grain losses during harvesting of grain crops on the basis of technical and economic indicators, E3S Web of Conferences (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Solonenko, L. Medvedeva, Y. Mostovaya, Study of agricultural export prospects, E3SWeb of Conferences International Scientific and Practical Conference on State and Prospects for the Development of Agribusiness, INTERAGROMASH 2020 https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/202017513010 [Google Scholar]
- A. Altybayev, A. Zhanbyrbayev, B. Meskhi, D. Rudoy, A. Olshevskaya, A. Prohorova, E3S Web of Conferences, 135, 01078 (2019) https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/201913501078 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- B. Meskhi, B. Golev, V. Efros, D. Rudoy, A. Olshevskaya, V. Zhurba, Y. Chayka, E3S Web of Conferences, 135, 01083 (2019) https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/201913501083 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- E .Zubrilina, I. Markvo, V. Novikov, A. Beskopylny, L. Vysochkina, D. Rudoy, A. Butovchenko, IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 403, 012063 (2019) doi:10.1088/1755-1315/403/1/012063 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.