E3S Web Conf.
Volume 210, 2020Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||04 December 2020|
- N. V. Nizhegorodtseva, T. V. Zhukova, Complex Diagnostics Methodology of the Psychological Structure of Students, Learning Activities and Readiness to Study in Higher School, Yaroslavl Pedagogical Bulletin, 2, 119-123 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L. A. Golovcic, O. V. Becker, To the problem of the formation of professional competences of students in the process of preparing to work with children with complex violations, Defectology, 2, 80-87 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N. I. Gutkina, Psychological readiness for school in the context of the problem of continuity between preschool and school education, Psychological Science and Education, 15, 3 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- I. Yu. Levchenko, I. V. Evtushenko, Professional standard of pedagogue-defectologist: perspectives, improvement, practice, Special education, 1(57), 136 (2020) DOI 10.26170/sp20-01-10 [Google Scholar]
- I. A. Emelyanova, E. A. Borisova, O. E. Shapovalova, O. V. Karynbaeva, I. M. Vorotilkina, Particularities of Speech Readiness for Schooling in Pre-School Children Having General Speech Underdevelopment: A Social and Pedagogical Aspect, Journal of Social Studies Education Research, 201:98, 1, 89-105 [Google Scholar]
- H. Shlomo, U. Hess, The Reverse Engineering of Emotions – Observers of Others’ Emotions as Naïve Personality Psychologists, 13 December, 103-118 (The Social Nature of Emotion Expression, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Iqra, R. Omar, S. A. Panatik, A Literature Review on Personality, Creativity and Innovative Behavior, 6(1), 177-182 (International Review of Management and Marketing, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- W. Pei - Jung, A.W. Hwang, The stability of mastery motivation and its relationship with home environment in infants and toddlers, 34, 434-442, Infant Behavior and Development (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S. R. Zentall, B. J. Morris, «Good job, you are so smart»: The effects of inconsistency of praise type on young children’s motivation, Journal of Experimental Child Psychology, 107, 2, 155-163 (2010) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- P. A. McDermott, The Preschool Learning Behaviors Scale: Dimensionality and External Validity in Head Start, School Psychology Review, 41, 66—81 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Haidkind, E. Kikas, H. Henno, T. Peets, Controlled Drawing Observation for Assessing a Child’s Readiness for School and Predicting Academic Achievement at the End of the First Grade, Scandinavian Journal of Educational Research, 55(1), 61-78 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Prior, E. Bavin, B. Ong, Predictors of school readiness in five? to six–year–old chil dren from an Australian longitudinal community sample, Educational Psychology, 31(1), 3-16 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. L. Bender, A. V. Pham, J. S. Carlson, School Readiness (Encyclopedia of Child Behavior and Development, 2011) DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-387-79061-9_2506. [Google Scholar]
- C. Cipriani, R. Sassu, M. Controzzi, M. C. Carrozza, Influence of the weight actions of the hand prosthesis on the performance of pattern recognition based myoelectric control: preliminary study, Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (2011) DOI: 10.1109/IEMBS.2011.6090468 [Google Scholar]
- M. Guhn, A. Gadermann, C. Hertzman, B. Zumbo, Children’s development in kindergarten: a multilevel, population-based analysis of ESL and gender effects on socioeconomic gradients, Child Indicators Research, 3(2), 183-203 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Janus, S. Brinkman M. Guhn, Early Development Instrument, Encyclopedia of Quality of Life and Well-Being Research (2014) DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-94-007-0753-5_3439 [Google Scholar]
- A. Mousavi, V. Krishnan, Setting the scope for early child Development Instrument (EDI): a psychometric reexamination of the tool with Alberta data, Social Indicators Research, 122(3), 925 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Baumbusch, J. E. V. Lloyd, Using Research Priority Setting to Investigate Special Education in British Columbia, Paediatrics [amp] Child Health, 39 (2020) DOI: 10.1093/pch/pxaa068.093 [Google Scholar]
- P. А. McDermott, The Preschool Learning Behaviors Scale: Dimensionality and External Validity in Head Start, School Psychology Review, 41(1), 66–81 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Hee-Ju, P. A. McDermott, A. M. Barsevick, Comparison of Groups With Different Patterns of Symptom Cluster Intensity Across the Breast Cancer Treatment Trajectory, Cancer Nursing, 37(2), 88-96 (2014) doi: 10.1097/NCC.0b013e31828293e0 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- G. Melzi, A. R. Schick, K. Escobar, Early Bilingualism Through the Looking Glass: Latino Preschool Children’s Language and Self-Regulation Skills, Annual Review of Applied Linguistics, 37, 93-109 (2017) DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/S0267190517000083 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. M. Valavko, Comparative-comparative analysis of the development of the motivational sphere of older preschoolers in the norm and with disorders of speech development, System Psychology, 4(12), 65-73 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.