E3S Web Conf.
Volume 210, 2020Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||04 December 2020|
- L. B. Sheryl, S. Ireland, H. Kirkpatrick, K. Robertson, Using Stake’s qualitative case study approach to explore implementation of evidence-based practice, Qualitative Health Research, 23(9), 1267–1275 (2013) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- S. Alison, Case study, In Jane Mills [amp] Melanie Birks (Eds.), Qualitative methodology: A practical guide, 145–159 (CA: Sage: Thousand Oaks, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- L. Aaboen, A. Dubois, F. Lind, Capturing processes in longitudinal multiply case studies, Industrial Marketing Managemen, 1, 235-246 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- G. Easton, Critical Realism in Case Study Research, Industrial Marketing Management, 39(1), 118-128 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Greenhalgh, Case method teaching as science and art: A metaphoric approach and curricular application, Journal of Management Education, 31 (4),181-194 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Wei, Teaching Business English in China: Views on the case-based teaching in intercultural business communication, The Asian ESP journal, 7, 97-117 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. E. Richert, Case methods and teacher education: Using cases to teach teacher reflection. In B. R. Tabachnick& K. Zeichner (Eds), Issues and practices in inquiry-oriented research, 130-150 (London, Falmer Press 2011) [Google Scholar]
- P. Ammerman, A. Gawel, M. Pietrzykowski, R. Rauktiené, T. Williamson, The case study method in business education, 105-115 (BoguckiWydawnictwoNaukowe, Poznan, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Marilyn, DyrudUsing cases, Business Communication Quarterly, 62(1), 75-76 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- C. Ann-Frances, The live teaching case: a new IS method and its application, Journal of Information Technology Education, 11, 7-42 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- J. A. Erskine, Writing cases, Leenders, 4th ed. Ontario: Richard Ivey School of Business: University of Western Ontario, 190 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. E. James, Teaching with cases, London: Research and Publications Division: School of Business Administration: University of Western Ontario, 305 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. Halinen, C. J. Medlin, T. Jan-AkeTime, Process in business network research, Industrial Marketing Management (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Monica, A multivariate method for analyzing and improving the use of student evaluation of teaching questionnaires: a case study, Quality and Quantity, 45(6), 1415-1427 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. R. HancockDoing, Case Study Research, 144 (London, Eurospan, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- R. G. Aslayeva. Training of teachers-defectologists in pedagogicaluniversity: reality and perspective, Defectology, 2, 66–73 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- T. V. Sidorina, L.V. Shekhovtsova, Synergetic effect 1he concept of innovative development, Humanities and Social Sciences in Europe: Achievements and Perspectives. Proceedings of the 11th International symposium (October 7, 2016) . «East West» Association for Advanced Studies and Higher Education GmbH. Vienna, 112-118 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- H. M. Hajikurbanova, Analysis of approaches to the classification of cases, World of Science, Culture, Education, 3(40), 9-11 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. Buravoy, Facing an unequal world, Current Sociology, 63(1), 5–34 (2015) DOI: 10.1177/0011392114564091 [Google Scholar]
- I. A. Zimnyaya, Scientist and practice, Personal education, 1, 68 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N. A. Platokhina, I. V. Samarina, N. N. Abashina, Preventive Measures of Speech Disorders in Early Childhood, Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences, Annual International Scientific Conference Early Childhood Care and Education, ECCE 2016, 12-14 May 2016, Moscow, Russia, 233, 247-251 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. A. Platokhina, S. M. Dzidzoeva, Z. P. Krasnoshlyk, The technology of familiarizing children of preschool age with the history of our homeland, Bulletin of the Southern Federal University, Pedagogical sciences, 6, 41-48. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N. V. Kuzmina, Acmeological factors in the development of the communicative culture of a teacher of a military educational institution, Actual problems of the humanities and socio-economic sciences, 11(8), 134-139 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.