E3S Web Conf.
Volume 210, 2020Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||04 December 2020|
- A. G. Asmolov, E. D. Shekhter, A. M. Chernorizov, Preadaptation to uncertainty as a strategy for navigating developing systems: evolution routes. Psychology, 4, 3-26 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. L. Caruso, Burnout experience among teachers: a case study. Mediterranean Journal of Clinical Psychology MJCP, (2)3 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- O. Clipa, A. Boghean, Stress factors and solutions for the phenomenon of burnout of preschool tearchers. The 6th International Conference Edu World «Education Facing Contemporary World Issues» (2014) [Google Scholar]
- O. Clipa, A. Ignat. Teachers satisfaction with life, job satisfaction and their emotional intelligence Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences, Elsevier–Science Direct, 33, 498–502 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- E. F. Zeer, E. A. Yugova, N. P. Karpova, O. V. Trubetskaya, Psychological predictors of human hardiness formation. International Journal of Environmental and Science Education (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M.K. Mamardashvili, Conversations about thinking. ABC, St. Petersburg (2018) [Google Scholar]
- G. Masari, D. Muntele, V. Curelariu, Motivation, work-stress and somatic symptoms of Romanian preschool and primary school teachers, Procedia – Social and Behavioral Sciences, 84, 332-335, 25-34 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. A. Leontiev, Man and world of life: from ontology to phenomenology/Cultural historical psychology, 15(1) (2019) doi 10.17759/chp.2019150103 [Google Scholar]
- D. A. Leontiev, E. Y. Ovchinnikova, E. I. Rasskazova, A. Kh. Fam, Psychology of Choice (Meaning, Moscow, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Petrovsky, Man over the situation, Smysl, Moscow (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V. R. Preda, Stress effects and copiing strategies for teachers and pupils http://doctorat.ubbcluj.ro/sustinerea_publica/rezumate/2010/stiinte%20ale%20educatiei/Preda_Vasile_Radu_ro.pdf (Last accessed 11.05.2020)(2010) [Google Scholar]
- E. E. Symanyuk, I. V. Deviatoskaja, Life-long education as a resource to overcome the psychological barriers in the process of professional development of the individual. The Education and science journal, 1(1), 80-92 ISSN 2227-7102 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Shcherbakova, E. Alimova, The psychosemantic readiness of a teacher for effective communication in a multicultural educational environment, Rostov-on-Don (2016) [Google Scholar]
- B. W. Swider, R. D. Zimmermann, Born to Burnout: a meta analytic path model of personality, job Burnout and work outcomes. Journal of Vocational Behavior, 76, 487-506 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. E. Sandilos, P. Goble, S. E. Rimm-Kaufman, R. Pianta, Does professional development reduce the influence of teacher stress on teacher–child interactions in pre-kindergarten classrooms? Early Childhood Research Quarterly, 42, 280-290 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.