E3S Web Conf.
Volume 210, 2020Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||04 December 2020|
- A. Benner, S. Graham, The transition to high school as a developmental process among multiethnic urban youth. Child Development 80 356–376 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Bykovskaia, Historical heritage as the basis for the patriotism formation. Modern problems of the humanities and social sciences 1(5), 28-33 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- G. Bykovskaia, The system of spiritual and moral education of VSUET students Proceedings of the Rostov State University of Communications 1, 37 – 39 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R. Crosnoe, A. Huston, Socioeconomic status, schooling, and the developmental trajectories of adolescents. Developmental Psychology 43, 1097–1110 (2007) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- B. McCombs, What do we know about learners and learning? The learner-centered framework: Bringing the educational system into balance. Educational Horizons 2001183-193 [Google Scholar]
- Modern educational technologies and their use in the system of humanitarian training of engineers Materials of the Second All-Russian Scientific and Methodological Conference (Мoscow, MSTU named after N.E. Bauman, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- D. Orr, Ecological literacy: Education and the transition to a postmodern world (Washington D.C., Island Press, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- Patriotic education of students in technical universities: Materials of the III International Scientific and Practical Conference, October 26 76, (Voronezh State. Univ. Engineer. Tech., Voronezh, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- Spiritual and moral education of students in a technical college. Collected materials of the conference “The Role of the Russian Orthodox Church during the Great Patriotic War” and the competition of student works “Russia Holy Land “, ed. V. A. Makedonskaya, National Research Nuclear University “MEPhI” NNIU MEPhI 248 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Subramaniam, Garden-based learning in basic education: A historical review. 4H Center for Youth Development, Summer. Retrieved April 2 (2016) http://fourhcyd.ucdavis.edu (Last accessed 14. 07.2020) [Google Scholar]
- The humanitarian educational environment of the technical university: materials of int. scientific-method Conf 334-336 (Saint-Petersburg, Publishing house of Polytechnic. Un-ty, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- The year of Russian history in the technical universities of the country. Materials of the All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference Moscow, November 13-15, 77 (Moscow, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- The Romanovs. Crowned surname (To the 400th anniversary of the House of the Romanovs): Proceedings of the All-Russian Student Scientific and Practical Online Conference, April 15, 2013 (Moscow) National Research Nuclear University “MEPI” Moscow, NIAS MEPI 56 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Theology in the Humanities Educational Space http://wwwpatriarchia.ru/db/text/707952 (Last accessed 18.07.2020)*** [Google Scholar]
- Current archive of the Department of Philosophy and History of Voronezh State University of Engineering Technologies. [Google Scholar]
- Current archive of the Faculty of Humanities Education and Education, Voronezh State University of Engineering Technologies. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.