E3S Web Conf.
Volume 210, 2020Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||04 December 2020|
- G.P. Bakulev, Mass communication: Western theories and concepts: Textbook for university students (Aspect Press, Moscow, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Basyuk, E.A. Bayer, M.V. Zaluzhnaya, Modeling of institutions activity government support for childhood to strengthen the family institution based on integrative ones (AzovPrint, Azov, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- U. Eco, The Role of the Reader: Exploration in the Semiotics of Texts (Indiana University Press, Bloomington, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- A. Fedorov, A. Levitskaya, O. Gorbatkova, A. Mamadaliev, European journal of contemporary education 7(3), 458-464 (2018) DOI: 10.13187/ejced.2018.3.458 [Google Scholar]
- С. Feilitzen, Influences of Mediated Violence. Children and youth in the digital media culture. Yearbook. From a Nordic Horizon (Nordicom. University of Göteborg, Göteborg, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- C. Ferguson, J. Kilburn, The public health risks of media violence: A meta–analytic review. Pediatrics (2009) DOI: 10.1016/j.jpeds.2008.11.033 [Google Scholar]
- S. Gálik, EJTS European Journal of Transformation Studies 7(2), 33-44 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. Gálik, Media Education 60(1), 100-106 (2020) DOI: 10.13187/me.2020.1.100 [Google Scholar]
- Guo Ming Chen, Media Research 3(3), 87 – 103 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M. Hermann, A. Fin, Professional School Counseling 6(1), 46-54 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- L.R. Huesmann, J.F. Moise, C.L. Podolski, The effects of media violence on the development of antisocial behavior. In Handbook of antisocial behavior (John Wiley [amp] Sons, New York, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- V.B. Kashkin, Fundamentals of the Theory of Communication: A Brief Course (AST: East-West, M., 2007) [Google Scholar]
- R. Kubey, Media Literacy in the Information Age (Transaction Publishers, New Brunswick and London, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. Lewis, Media, culture and human violence: from savage lovers to violent complexity (Rowman [amp] Littlefield, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- E. Muryukina, V. Voychenko, Media Education 60(3), 499-507 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Pevneva, S.V. Maximets, N.V. Toulupchi, Media Education 59(3), 499-507 (2019) DOI: 10.13187Zme.2019.3425 www.ejournal53.com [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Polat, M.Yu. Bukharkina, M.V. Moiseeva, A.E. Petrov, New pedagogical and information technologies in education system (Academy, Moscow, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- W.J. Potter, Media Literacy (Sage Publication, L.A., 2012) [Google Scholar]
- D. Romer, P.E. Jamieson, K.H. Jamieson, Pediatrics 139(2), 2016-2891 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- K. Tyner, Media Literacy: New Agendas in Communication (The University of Texas, Routledge, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- L.C. Zaznobina, Standards and Monitoring in Education 3, 26-34 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Zhilavskaya, Risks of Internet Communication of Children and Youth (Moscow, MGPU, 2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.