E3S Web Conf.
Volume 210, 2020Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Psychology of Human-Environment Interactions|
|Published online||04 December 2020|
- A. Siibak, Reflections of RL in The Virtual World. Cyberpsychology: Journal of Psychosocial Research on Cyberspace (2019) http://cyberpsychology.eu/view.php?cisloclanku=2007072301&article=1 (Last accessed 11.07.2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Voshchinin, Reflexive regulation of mental states of athletes. Scientific Notes of the University. P.F. Lesgaft, 6(136), 214-217 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E. Rasskazova, Psychological self-regulation as factor of success in the management of own behavior in different life domains. Experimental Psychology, 12(3), 148-163 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E. Pearson, Making a Good (Virtual) First Impression: The Use of Visuals in Online Impression Management and Creating Identity Performances (2019) https://hal.inria.fr/hal-01058173/document (Last accessed 11.07.2020) [Google Scholar]
- E. Vorobyeva, V. V. Kosonogov, E. M. Kovsh, P. N. Ermakov, I. Abakumova, Yu. I. Motalova, Overcoming the barriers against learning which are rooted in different understanding of the emotional expression in people of russian and armenian ethnic identities. INTED2019 13th International Technology, Education and Development Conference Conference proceedings. 5958-5963 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E. Vasina, Self-Presentation of an individual in the network: features of language games. https://e.mail.ru/attachment/14819675240000000722/0;1 (23.06.2020) [Google Scholar]
- G. Ozhiganova, Self-regulation and self-regulatory capacities: components, levels, models (2018) URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/self-regulation-and-self-regulatory-capacities-components-levels-models (Last accessed 14.07.2020) [Google Scholar]
- I. V. Abakumova, I. A. Bakaeva, K. Y. Kolesina, Technologies of initiating students into independent (self-guided) activity in supplementary distance learning. International Journal of Cognitive Research in Science, Engineering and Education (2016). [Google Scholar]
- I. V. Abakumova, P. N. Ermakov, M. V. Godunov, Polar meaning-building strategies: Acmeological characteristics. Psychology in Russia: State of the Art. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Erofeeva, A. A. Fedorov, Production and consumption of images in the digital age. (2019) http://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/proizvodstvo-i-potreblenie-izobrazheniy-v-tsifrovuyu-epohu (Last accessed 16.07.2020) [Google Scholar]
- v_obshenii.pdf (2019) (Last accessed 16.07.2020) [Google Scholar]
- O. A. Grimov, Self-presentation and self-identification of a person in social networks (2019) http://www.rusnauka.com/6_PNI_2013/Psihologia/12_129127.doc.htm (Last accessed 16. 07.2020) [Google Scholar]
- O. V. Shuster, Visuality as a global trend in the space of mass media. http://www.erjournal.ru/journals_n/1375549519.pdf (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. Diefenbach, L. Christoforakos, The Selfie Paradox: Nobody Seems to Like Them Yet Everyone Has Reasons to Take Them. An Exploration of Psychological Functions of Selfies in Self-Presentation. http://journal.frontiersin.org/article/10.3389/fpsyg.2019.00007/full#h8 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V. P. Daniel, The Effect of perceived locus jf control and psycological stress on intuitive problem solving. Diss. Abstr. Intern. 37(1), 456 (1976) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. O. Obukhova, Mobile phone as a means of self-presentation in interpersonal communication. Journal of sociology and social anthropology. 2, 119-138 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. I. Morosanova, I. N. Bondarenko, A. M. Potanina, Conscious self-regulation as a resource for success in the Russian language in students with different levels of intelligence. Experimental Psychology, 13(1), 63-787 (2020) DOI: 10.17759/exppsy.2020130105 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.